Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach episode 215 discussion

Ok, another week, another episode.

2 streaming links:

Bleach 215

Bleach 215
    Last edited by bajapanties88; 04-21-2009 at 01:40 PM.

...what is up with this lackluster opening, it screams Fillers. That or an extreme delay of the current arc to fit a 26 episode season (which is actually rather impossible unless they bludgen this arc with fighting fillers)

when will it be sub
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

awesome, love ulq and halibel look's sexy

|====Torrent====|====Torrent=====|===Rapidshare==|
    |===Megaupload==|===Megaupload===|===Megaupload==|

This week Bleach anime episode 215 has been entitled; "Defend Karakura Town! Entire Appearance of the Shinigami". That's right, NO more filler episodes. If you like to download the latest Raw/Sub version, all you have to do is choose one of the mirrors and have your quick download.

Here we will provide you with links for Bleach Anime Episode 215:

Gotta love the new OP/ED song!
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

Substitute Shinigami Kuroi-Getsuga's Avatar
    Nice episode, OP and ending (you get to see the fraccion + releases)
    Also I think the anime is much better drawn since episode 103 (rewatch episode 103 and you'll know what I'm talking about) in the same style as the pendulum arc. I hope it'll keep this way, that would be awesome...

Question though, why did the exequias minions fall from the wall after Chad's attack even though in the previous scene they could fly to attack Ichigo??? Sounds retarded to me.

Ryuujinjakka is awesome as usual. Oh, how I would've loved it if Oomaeda hadn't ducked.

And IMHO, Orihime's seiyuu did that rare brave moment of Orihime really well.

Finally, in case someone asks:

Opening:
    "少女S"("Shoujo S" - "Girl S") by TOMOMI
    Ending:
    "君を守って 君を愛して"("kimi wo mamotte, kimi wo aishite" - "Protect you, Love you") by 山口隆 (Yamaguchi Takashi)

Nice to see a new OP and ED. Overall, a nice episode. The art in this episode seems quite good! I'm quite happy with that XD

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    the new op is not bad and tjhe ending is spmwhat reminiscent of naruto openings lol - on a sidenote it seems that they can really stretch out this arc with long fights so the manga can progress cuz as far as im aware the manga arc is not to far of from this winter battle
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    the new op is not bad and tjhe ending is spmwhat reminiscent of naruto openings lol - on a sidenote it seems that they can really stretch out this arc with long fights so the manga can progress cuz as far as im aware the manga arc is not to far of from this winter battle
    They'll most likely stretch out the fights on the 4 pillars, but other than that, they can't stretch them out for more than maybe 2 episodes. The majority of those fights were really short. The longest fight was Ikkaku's so that might get 2 eps. Then the VC's vs Allon could run 3 eps. As far as I can see, there really isn't much room for stretching. Of course I'm not accounting for extra fight sequences that might get added so they could manage to stretch things out a little bit. But Its a given that the anime will catch up to the manga fairly soon.