Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Nice~
    Someone else who appreciates Arashi :3
    I'm about to watch ep 3.

I enjoyed ep 1 of Pandora Hearts as well, seems like a very dark/tragedy anime, could probably end up darker than Phantom.

Edit: Just started ep 2 of Hatsukoi... and fukken hell Misaki is a bird, a fukken bird in hot pants at that D:
    Last edited by Sangaz; 04-24-2009 at 10:46 PM.

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Nice~
    Someone else who appreciates Arashi :3
    I'm about to watch ep 3.

I enjoyed ep 1 of Pandora Hearts as well, seems like a very dark/tragedy anime, could probably end up darker than Phantom.

Edit: Just started ep 2 of Hatsukoi... and fukken hell Misaki is a bird, a fukken bird in hot pants at that D:
    Hmmm... I hope theres Kaja in episode 3... Her pursuit of the strawberry shortcake in episode 1 made me love the series.

Episode 2 of Pandora Hearts was pretty weird. This bunny thing started to do stuff and that creepy friend guy did something and it's all confusing right now XD

And I must agree with you... Misaki=Pure Win. It was definitely worth the pain for them to get the views they did XD(But I still prefer the girl with the brother complex. I cannot wait until it's her turn to have a main story episode.)

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

What the hell is this I hear?
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...eason-greenlit
    Queen's Blade is getting a second season? In this economical depression, this series is getting a second season? When K-On is ending with 13? What the hell?

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    What the hell is this I hear?
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...eason-greenlit
    Queen's Blade is getting a second season? In this economical depression, this series is getting a second season? When K-On is ending with 13? What the hell?
    That's just....sad. It really is. Though the reason K-On has to end is because they've run out of manga material. I'm 100% sure K-On will have a second season.

Oh well, at least Sensei's getting a 3rd season and Sengoku Basara is getting a second....

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    That's just....sad. It really is. Though the reason K-On has to end is because they've run out of manga material. I'm 100% sure K-On will have a second season.

Oh well, at least Sensei's getting a 3rd season and Sengoku Basara is getting a second....
    I wouldn't mind if KyoAni were to take the reigns and make their own material. I'd be completely fine with that. But fine, let's go with that. Queen's Blade does not deserve another season...that money should really just go to funding something more productive...are the japanese really that sex craved?

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    I wouldn't mind if KyoAni were to take the reigns and make their own material. I'd be completely fine with that.
    Oh I'm sure KyoAni would do a fine job with it. But it's their choice and if they only want to stay true to the source and I think that's a sound decision. I'm sure there are fans that would be upset if KyoAni decided to make their own original episodes. It's a safe bet if they end it at 13.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

There's already a shinto shrine for K-ON! over there if you read about it on Sankaku, so I'm sure KyoAni will take note that a second season will be profitable.

Well, even the OP and ED hit the top of the single charts, so they probably knew they were on to a winner already