Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    You'd enjoy it, I did. It pretty much followed the first chapter faithfully, and I like the animation. Amusingly enough, the voices were just as I'd expect them, though I'm really looking forward to the second episode. (or rather Yamamoto)

Right now the new animes are Fullmetal Alchemist 2 and Dragon Ball Kai. I was previously watching Soul Eater, but that ended.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    You'd enjoy it, I did. It pretty much followed the first chapter faithfully, and I like the animation. Amusingly enough, the voices were just as I'd expect them, though I'm really looking forward to the second episode. (or rather Yamamoto)
    I saw the character designs a couple of months back and was admiring them with gin and Kushieda on IRC, I'll stop myself from checking the voice cast and see if I recognize any of the VA's. :3

I'm watching neither of those two, shadowfox :x
    tbh I just think there are some gems out there this season and neither of those two stand out (plus one's just repeats).

Spice and Wolf season 2 will probably be my highlight this year (Airs in the summer season), But K-ON!, Natsu no Arashi and Eden of the East are right up near the top for me atm.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Wasn't Hatsukoi made by Mizuki Kawashita the same author of Ichigo 100%? I adore the Ichigo series so I might have to give Hatsukoi a look as well though I'm assuming it's not an ecchi.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Wasn't Hatsukoi made by Mizuki Kawashita the same author of Ichigo 100%? I adore the Ichigo series so I might have to give Hatsukoi a look as well though I'm assuming it's not an ecchi.
    Ichigo 100% is ecchi, so is Hatsukoi Limited. :p

They will probably tone it done, depends on the viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Ichigo 100% is ecchi, so is Hatsukoi Limited. :p

They will probably tone it done, depends on the viewers.
    Yeah Ichigo is ecchi. I was just assuming that Hatsukoi wasn't. Seems I was mistaken. And seems I really have to check it out now. It always astounds me that a woman is the best ecchi mangaka ever.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Yeah Ichigo is ecchi. I was just assuming that Hatsukoi wasn't. Seems I was mistaken. And seems I really have to check it out now. It always astounds me that a woman is the best ecchi mangaka ever.
    The ecchi isn't as prevalent in Hatsukoi, then again there was more of Ichigo 100%. Luckily they aren't murdering Hatsukoi like they did to Ichigo 100% (anime wise)

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    The ecchi isn't as prevalent in Hatsukoi, then again there was more of Ichigo 100%. Luckily they aren't murdering Hatsukoi like they did to Ichigo 100% (anime wise)
    So I heard. Well if you guys liked Hatsukoi I'm sure I will too.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Second episode of 07-Ghost kind off sucked... Too bad, I liked the first one.

It had no action, but it's gotta go through those stages sometimes. I think the anime is great (07Ghost). I just hope the storyline doesn't confuse me in the anime as it did in the manga. I had a hard time distinguishing frau, labrador, and castor in the manga. But I'm still excited.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.