Welcome to Sig of the Week!
Reigning champion: Ravona!
This is a regular competition, which can be spotted on forums everywhere, and since our growing community seems to be inspiring Graphicists of all types, I welcome you all to submit a signature this week (Apr 6 - Apr 13).
Theme: Manga sigs.
The aim of this theme is for you to make a signature using a manga page, official colour pages (from WSJ, etc) and fan colourings that you've done are allowed. Other peoples' colourings aren't allowed.
Make sure to submit your original manga page in spoiler tags along with your entry.
THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING YOUR SUBMISSIONS. ALL DISCUSSION ON SUBMISSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE OUR DISCUSSION THREAD HERE.
Winners get a blinking custom title in blue (a winner's colour) that says "SOTW #X Winner" - as well as all the e-ego they want. :>
To win this competition, be imaginative, creative, fancy, simple, whatever - Mainly try to make it look good!
At the end of the week, the winner will be chosen by a public vote.
- Only ONE submission per person, although this submission can be edited to a reasonable degree. However, a whole new signature isn't considered 'editing to a reasonable degree'.
- Submissions are to be uploaded to a free host like Imageshack or Photobucket, and be posted in a reply in this thread.
- The subject matter can be anything, as long as it isn't offensive, and follows the general rules of the forum.
- Date of creation is irrelevant - However, in the future we might bring in certain criteria for entry, in which case you would have to fulfill that criteria. For instance, I might say "This week it's Naruto Sigs".
- Size must be able to fit into the restrictions of THIS forum's signature limit - else, it doesn't count as a signature.
- Your username, or its abbreviation, your logo, etc. must be on the signature to prove you made it - and so it doesn't get nicked.
- Voting period will commence and go on for THREE days once submission period is over. Announcement for the start of voting will be done in the discussion thread.
- Anyone and everyone can vote.*
- Voters can PM either Ravona or ImotoChan their top three favourite sigs anytime during voting period. Titling the PMs to indicate the voting would be highly appreciated. :>
*Participants are not allowed to vote for themselves during voting period, but they are still allowed to vote.
Bring forth thy creations!
Go forth - And create! Let's see some submissions! ^^