Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Karin and Sai

Karin and Sai

Ok, so call me a conspiracy theorist, but I have two things to say that I have noticed so far that seem to make sense to me.

First, Karin. I have a theory about her and Oro. If Oro did manage to get the Sharingan, he'd only have it for a few years, right? Well, that won't do him much good. What if his intention was to 'breed' using Sasukes body with another person with a unique bloodline, like, say Karin, who "appears" to have the ability to sense chakra. What better combo for a body to later inhabit than someone who can sense chakra AND copy techniques. So maybe that's partially the cause of her obsession, as Oro put her in charge of that lab and told her she was gonna basically be the mother of SasuOro kids.

Second, Sai. His sensai, more specifically. What if Sai's sensai was Shikamaru's father. Going back to the manga where he was packing up his ninja gear for the mission with team Kakashi, a guy with a ponytail SUSPICIOUSLY like Shika's dad only in an ANBU outfit shows up and lectures him about 'Roots,' his emotions, etc. What if that is indeed Shikamaru's father, and he's been in roots the whole time. Could help to explain why he's drinking, and usually seems pretty depressed. Like when Chouji was in the hospital after the Sasuke rescue mission his old man gave him that speech about leading a team etc, seemed about as preachy as Sai's sensai, in the later manga. I dunno, call me crazy. I don't have links to pic's of the Sensai and Shika's old man, if I did I would post em to support my theory. If anyone agrees it IS possible and have pics, please, by all means, post em.'

Danzou:
    Spoiler!

Shikaku Nara:
    Spoiler!

Oh, that ANBU member. You can't base a person's character off of their hair. =/
    Otherwise Tobi = Naruto = Obito = Pein = Yondaime = Tsunade's dead bro
    Last edited by Kendoki; 08-22-2007 at 05:38 AM.

Im pretty sure the ANBU guy ur talkin about is not Shika's father. Probably some other guy who is also in ANBU "roots" division.

The Karin theory... I could see that as a possible reason, but its just an obsession as far as i can see.

When i was referring to his sensai, I meant the one he actually adressed as sensai that showed up in his residence when he was getting his tools for the mission. The one in the full ANBU outfit.

But wouldn't it be one heck of a plot twist if it WAS his father, though, and he had to make a choice later if there was an attempt on Tsunade's life by some of the roots guys?

'Shikamaru, it's time to choose between your family and the good of the village and a Hokage that let's a beast run around free'

Something to think about.

But wouldn't it be one heck of a plot twist if it WAS his father, though, and he had to make a choice later if there was an attempt on Tsunade's life by some of the roots guys?
    No. It wouldn't have any impact or twist what so ever.

We've seen Shikamaru's father like, three times so far. All minor roles.

Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    um...when orochimaru takes over a body, he doesnt have to get rid of it after a couple years, he chooses to change every 3 years or so because he gets younger, and stronger bodies everytime. orochimaru's goal was to learn every jutsu in the world, in the beginning i think to resurrect his parents but later it just became an obsession. if he got sasukes body, it would be the most ideal because he can learn thousands of jutsus using sharingan.

Karin's ability has never been said to be a Kekkai Genkai. And why would Orochimaru go through all that for a body that he'd only be able to keep for 3 years?

As for the second theory....no, and hell no.

Man who confronted Sai

Nara Shikaku

and how can you base a theory off a 'suspicious ponytail?'

I have an Idea, what if Karin just dropped dead with no apparent reason and then they burn the body and remove all traces of her in history, at least it would make me happy
    Sup' kidz

Looking on this pics i can say that Nara Shikaku head has other form(shape) than sai sensei(sry for my eng, im from Russia)
    Gimme katana & i'll show you who OWNS!

Shikamaru's father has shown far more emotion than would be allowed for a member of "Roots". Judging from Sai (we can assume that he is a typical Roots member because there is no reason to think that he is an exception) Roots members are completely shut off from their emotions to the point were they can't even recognize others motivations for their actions.

Also, Roots generally use orphans so they can be emotionally trained from a very early age, and Shika's dad is part of the Nara Clan, presumably a shinobi clan that has been with Konoha for generations.

Lastly, when Sai met Shikamaru, Sai said that Shika was more capable then he had been lead to believe. If Sai's Sempai is Shikamaru's dad, then I think that Sai should've at least not been too surprised that Shikamaru carried out his mission.

Oh, and Sai's Sempai doesn't have his ear pierced.