Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    in all fairness leat some people just aint confident with writing what they feel because it may end up making em seem stupid so they stick to the easy 'bleach sucks' lol and also kubo does sometime leave some of us in that speechless 'are u serious' moments lol

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Well, even a "omg i hate orihime" works, because it's still a justification.

In anticipation of upcoming explanations of how everything about fullbringers fit in with the overall story of Bleach, /bump.

This thread has been dormant for far too long... hehe.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    In anticipation of upcoming explanations of how everything about fullbringers fit in with the overall story of Bleach, /bump.

This thread has been dormant for far too long... hehe.
    lol it has been very dormant surprisingly with all that fullbring bs lol .... bleach sucks *only joking* :p

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Most likely because the only hater as of late has been Daz, and she obviously ignores this thread by default.

Tch,Ishida came,Ishida saw,Ishida got cut.What's up with him anyway?Wasn't he supposed to be strong?I was thinking:"I bet he's at captain level already.Oh,here he comes to pwn them!..Lol".
    Don't tell me Ichigo with his newly regained powers(that I'm certain of are shikai's level) are greater than Ishida who lost his powers and then regained them for HM arc ages ago.In this FB shit the most powerful "fullbring"I saw was Chad.
    Seriously this page says it all: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/449/11 .Well his mind was totaly fucked up by Tsukushima's stupid and at the same time hax ability,making him his doll along with all of Ichigo's friends.