Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fumokun View Post
    I am so bored of bleach, i should wait a year before reading it again... but like a crack addict i need my fix, every week... damn i am weak.
    lol i dont think waiting a year will do anything, as someone said before. Aizen has been standing in the same place in the manga for a year now...hahaha

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    lol i dont think waiting a year will do anything, as someone said before. Aizen has been standing in the same place in the manga for a year now...hahaha
    so true!

wtf is aizen doing? and the obviously unplanned 0 espada needs to do something awesome now other than just die if hes the strongest *sigh*

dude wasnt he kicked out of the espada cuz he got his arm cut off? if hes the strongest while released he better be respected while not released also. thats just the logical way of looking at it -.-
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    so true!

wtf is aizen doing? and the obviously unplanned 0 espada needs to do something awesome now other than just die if hes the strongest *sigh*

dude wasnt he kicked out of the espada cuz he got his arm cut off? if hes the strongest while released he better be respected while not released also. thats just the logical way of looking at it -.-
    Did they say that Yammy is actually the strongest? Or is it assumed because he's number 0? He better not be the strongest, or else I can't see anyone beating him. Other than Unohana, and still Kubo would have to dedicate a lot of time to fighting someone stronger than Starrk. I refuse to believe Yammy is the strongest!
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    that would be grimmjow.....

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    Did they say that Yammy is actually the strongest? Or is it assumed because he's number 0? He better not be the strongest, or else I can't see anyone beating him. Other than Unohana, and still Kubo would have to dedicate a lot of time to fighting someone stronger than Starrk. I refuse to believe Yammy is the strongest!
    I believe he had the most destructive power, not necessarily the strongest, it goes back to the whole "stone vs. shuriken" thing, Im still sticking to my idea that Yammy is one huge bomb ready to blow up HM cause Aizen was done using it lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I believe he had the most destructive power, not necessarily the strongest, it goes back to the whole "stone vs. shuriken" thing, Im still sticking to my idea that Yammy is one huge bomb ready to blow up HM cause Aizen was done using it lol
    Hahahah! That could be the case!
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

I mentioned this in the latest chapter release and I'm sure I'm not the only one to mention it before but have you really stopped and looked at the average chapter of Bleach and count the number of panels per page compared to Naruto?

I mean seriously its like 2-4 panels per page with alot of unecessary large shots of people standing around when we already know what they look like.

Comapred to Naruto where you have about 4-8 panels a page so its no wonder the average chapter of Bleach always feels so short compared to Naruto.

When you look at it in that detail you really see why Bleach seems to drag from a more technical point.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    What I've noticed POW, is that Kubo believes that his detailed artwork can distract us from the lack of story progression and interesting character development. Why does it take soooooooo long for anything to happen. He will dedicate 4 pages to 1 scenerio just to show off how many angles he can draw it in.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

With his great art style he might be better off collaborating with someone that can meke a plot move, but there is still something very likeable about Bleach.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    With his great art style he might be better off collaborating with someone that can meke a plot move, but there is still something very likeable about Bleach.
    And that "something" is what keeps me coming back fortunately.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...