Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Bleach manga = Naruto anime
    They both move in quater steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Oh yes, I agree. I picked Bleach up recently, so I had the privilege of reading chapters in bulk (sometimes 20 chapters in one sitting). I really enjoyed the Soul Society/Rescue Rukia arc mainly because we were being introduced to new characters.

Ever since Aizen appeared in the human world, Bleach has come to a complete halt. There's just so much going on and so many battles to keep track of ...
    I totally agree. Kubo needs to wrap up some of these fights already, and flesh out some more characters. I mean how many things still need to be resolved? Renji, Rukia, and Chad are doing god knows what with Yammy. How long can it take for one side to win? We don't know what Unohana is doing, honestly can she just kill Yammy already? Grimmjow is a mystery, Ichigo is doing god knows what, Kenpachi and Yachiru are doing god knows what. Oh shit I forgot, what about Byakuya? Then in Karakura, we have all the Vaizards, plus some of the Captains who have fights to resolve (SHUNSUI!). Espada's 1-3 are still alive, hopefully #2 is done from Soi Fon. Then we have WW who guaranteed won't go down easily. Wait I'm not done, we also have Gin and Tousen, who definitely will prove to be a problem. Then obv there's Aizen. If you really want to get picky who can complain about Urahara, if he is working on a way to free the crew from HM, then why not at least clarify that? The if I wanted to I could also complain about Isshin and Ryukken. I mean they have to know something is going on right? Damn Kubo needs to tie up some of these loose ends. Too much going on.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    Orly ???!
    You complain about my sig and make a spam post on the same page, tisk tisk....

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    To me now, Ichigo seems to be the more boring character. He was an awesome character in the beginning of bleach, but now he just sucks. The Ulquiorra fight was terrible. It was one power-up after another to literally rip of the other's arm -no strategy, no thinking, just plowing into one another.

kubo should have never drawn all these battles b/w soul society and the arrancar (especially the vice captain battles -who cares about them, stick to your main characters)

It's been five months and the only progress the story has made is that ulquiorra is dead and the vaizards have entered the fray.
    All I have been waiting for for months is the Vizards to enter the fray. All else means little to me. Ichigo's power up was a long time coming. His hollow told him to stay alive till the next time he showed up, and look at how cool he was when he did. I like that he didn't even try and keep control, just kicked ass, healed his wounds and gave back the reigns. What a good horse.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Bleach manga = Naruto anime
    They both move in quater steps.
    Naruto anime is more filler than actual story. I stopped watching that crap years ago. Bleach I have a love hate thing going with, when it's characters I like I'm happy when it's not I just deal with it. Naruto anime was never worth that.

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    I totally agree. Kubo needs to wrap up some of these fights already, and flesh out some more characters. I mean how many things still need to be resolved? Renji, Rukia, and Chad are doing god knows what with Yammy. How long can it take for one side to win? We don't know what Unohana is doing, honestly can she just kill Yammy already? Grimmjow is a mystery, Ichigo is doing god knows what, Kenpachi and Yachiru are doing god knows what. Oh shit I forgot, what about Byakuya? Then in Karakura, we have all the Vaizards, plus some of the Captains who have fights to resolve (SHUNSUI!). Espada's 1-3 are still alive, hopefully #2 is done from Soi Fon. Then we have WW who guaranteed won't go down easily. Wait I'm not done, we also have Gin and Tousen, who definitely will prove to be a problem. Then obv there's Aizen. If you really want to get picky who can complain about Urahara, if he is working on a way to free the crew from HM, then why not at least clarify that? The if I wanted to I could also complain about Isshin and Ryukken. I mean they have to know something is going on right? Damn Kubo needs to tie up some of these loose ends. Too much going on.
    I can't wait for Wonder Weenie to bite the big one, I thought Ganju was annoying but this moron takes the cake! To be sure he went down as easily as his bloated excuse for a hollow he ooooo'd and aaaa'd at/to. One drop kick to the face and he is chewing dirt, sweet! I think it's safe to say with the captains, lieutenants and Ichigo still in HM, Yammi is pretty much done. Maybe he takes one or two pee on's down before he bites it, but he will bite it none the less. There there is always Unohana and Orohime to save anyone who would normally have died from the fight with Yammi.

Isshin and Ryukken, yea not knowing any more than we do about these two and their relationship with each other annoy's me. However not nearly as much as this Royal Guard who are who knows where with their thumbs up their butts while Aizen threatens exactly what they exist to protect, you don't leave a threat made directly to the king to underlings and outcasts. You send the best you have to take out a threat like that with extreme prejudice! In this case the best is Zero Division.

Ok that is my rant for the night,
    Ja ne!

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

wow!!! Aizen has been standing on the same spot since around this time last year...and he still hasnt moved!!! Well done Kubo, now you need to put out 2 chapters a week!
    Last edited by spiro; 08-28-2009 at 06:17 PM.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    wow!!! Aizen has been standing on the same spot since around this time last year...and he still hasnt moved!!! Kubo needs to put out 2 chapters a week!
    HAHAHAHA

Oh my god i laughed hard on this one, thank you

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

wow!!! Aizen has been standing on the same spot since around this time last year...and he still hasnt moved!!! Well done Kubo, now you need to put out 2 chapters a week!
    LOL! Is this true?! I know it seems like he has but are you being serious? I was just telling my friend how at this rate the US will be out of a recession before this War wraps! He really needs to move this F'N story along.

wow, that's shocking yet doesn't surprise me (if those 2 can be done in sequence). It makes you wonder what the hell the editor is doing.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Aizen = Bleach's plot right now.

Aizen - standing completely still, not moving anywhere.
    Plot - standing completely still, not moving anywhere.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Aizen = Bleach's plot right now.

Aizen - standing completely still, not moving anywhere.
    Plot - standing completely still, not moving anywhere.
    LOL!!! That makes a lot of sense to be honest..hehe i cant stop laughing. I think kubo needs a shot of coke to make him go into overdrive; and take the story along!!!

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

The amount of info and action taken place in a chapter of One Piece could last Kubo a year. I mean if Kubo was in charge of One Piece, (using the latest chapter as reference) that part with Oz Jr charging through the marines, Kubo would have a square for each and every guy he steps on, and a side story for every plant injured, not to meantion the miss treated dirt. It's the same if you compare it with the latest Naruto, if Kubo was incharge, just summoning that water jutsu and adding electricity would equate to one chapter, stopping right before it hit's sasuke.