Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Nope, a doujin is a self published manga. It doesn't have to be a hentai and it doesn't have to have a plot.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Finally, WHERE IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS DECENT IS GRIMMJOW??!!?! I mean, the last we saw from him, he was about to get killed by noitra, and what happens? Kenpachi has to come along, and Grimmjow is swept under the rug like lint!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    agreed where is he at
    He'll be back. Right when Ichigo is about to be pwn'ed he'll show up and kick the crap out of whoever is about to kill Ichigo saying something like "No one is going to kill you but me!"

Who agree's?

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

I agree that a 1 mega sig is too much

Care to change it?

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    He'll be back. Right when Ichigo is about to be pwn'ed he'll show up and kick the crap out of whoever is about to kill Ichigo saying something like "No one is going to kill you but me!"

Who agree's?
    sounds like a probable scenario. there seems to be enough in fighting within aizen's group that something along those lines wouldn't surprise me one bit. plus, it seems like they like doing that type of thing anyway.

As much as I'd love to see him come back...he has no significance now that there are people like Vizards fighting the top three Espada...Aizen, Tosen 'n Gin...Ichigo fought Ulquiorra, and although it was kinda hax, he won...so I don't see how someone at Grimmjow's level of strength would influence any fights.

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    I agree that a 1 mega sig is too much

Care to change it?
    Nope, and I see no reason why I should. Not when members have 2 and 3 sigs twice the size of this on in theirs. Mine is hosted off site and does nothing to distract from the forum or slow it's refresh rate.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    This is the bitch about Bleach thread, not bitch about someone's sig thread.

Has anyone been reading the fisrt epic chapters of bleach? I mean, Im not kidding, it is 2 seperate mangas when you compare. Im starting to miss arcs like that. Bleach has been boring the shit out of me ever since the Ulq/Ichi fight was over. In fact, the only figths I've really given a crap about were the fights involving Ichigo. Because his fights are so much more intense than these gimmicky fights lately.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post

Has anyone been reading the fisrt epic chapters of bleach? I mean, Im not kidding, it is 2 seperate mangas when you compare. Im starting to miss arcs like that. Bleach has been boring the shit out of me ever since the Ulq/Ichi fight was over. In fact, the only figths I've really given a crap about were the fights involving Ichigo. Because his fights are so much more intense than these gimmicky fights lately.
    Oh yes, I agree. I picked Bleach up recently, so I had the privilege of reading chapters in bulk (sometimes 20 chapters in one sitting). I really enjoyed the Soul Society/Rescue Rukia arc mainly because we were being introduced to new characters.

Ever since Aizen appeared in the human world, Bleach has come to a complete halt. There's just so much going on and so many battles to keep track of ...

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Orly ???!

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

To me now, Ichigo seems to be the more boring character. He was an awesome character in the beginning of bleach, but now he just sucks. The Ulquiorra fight was terrible. It was one power-up after another to literally rip of the other's arm -no strategy, no thinking, just plowing into one another.

kubo should have never drawn all these battles b/w soul society and the arrancar (especially the vice captain battles -who cares about them, stick to your main characters)

It's been five months and the only progress the story has made is that ulquiorra is dead and the vaizards have entered the fray.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.