Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Japanese Translator Kokami_teru's Avatar
    Is it me or are the main characters really... bland lately?
    What happened to the character development anyway? Omaeda had more character development than Ichigo. And the lofty glutton wasn't even on that much.

I want to see what happened to Unohana and Mayuri. But alas, we are stuck with 3+ chapters of a shota freezing a sexy espada that should have taken only 4 pages.

At least I can have fun anticipating another wolf fight.
    I had a nightmare once.
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri was chasing me and he transformed into Mayuri the Rapper. Who then proceeded to rap. Mayuri then met Marylin Manson and fused with the singer to become Mayuri Manson. I freaked out and ran into Marylin Monroe, who saved me by sacrificing herself. She fused with Mayuri to become Mayuri Monroe. I pissed myself.

Never thought I would actually come here, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Kokami_teru View Post
    Is it me or are the main characters really... bland lately?
    What happened to the character development anyway? Omaeda had more character development than Ichigo. And the lofty glutton wasn't even on that much.
    YES! EXACTLY! These days, the Arrancar have more interesting personalities!

And WHY, does TK create these wonderful personalities for the arrancar only to KILL/MAIM/DISABLE them later? Sun-sun had an interesting personality, as did Grimmjow and Ulquiorra D:<

And now, Lilinette too! Not all Arrancar are bad, but he just throws them away anyway! Where's Neliel now? Lilinette wasn't exactly a bad guy, and now she's just become another "tool", and once Shunsui defeats Stark, she's gonna die too!

Grr...

*goes off to steam*
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

Japanese Translator Kokami_teru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by • healing rain • View Post

And WHY, does TK create these wonderful personalities for the arrancar only to KILL/MAIM/DISABLE them later? Sun-sun had an interesting personality, as did Grimmjow and Ulquiorra D:<

And now, Lilinette too! Not all Arrancar are bad, but he just throws them away anyway! Where's Neliel now? Lilinette wasn't exactly a bad guy, and now she's just become another "tool", and once Shunsui defeats Stark, she's gonna die too!

Grr...

*goes off to steam*
    I want Lilinette to live too. Along with Stark of course (who wouldn't want an awesome man like him?) Plus, both of them are wolves (I'm not sure, but Los Lobos means wolf right? And if I remember correctly, the name derived from a story about a wolf and his mate, Bianca?).
    I had a nightmare once.
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri was chasing me and he transformed into Mayuri the Rapper. Who then proceeded to rap. Mayuri then met Marylin Manson and fused with the singer to become Mayuri Manson. I freaked out and ran into Marylin Monroe, who saved me by sacrificing herself. She fused with Mayuri to become Mayuri Monroe. I pissed myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokami_teru View Post
    I want Lilinette to live too. Along with Stark of course (who wouldn't want an awesome man like him?) Plus, both of them are wolves (I'm not sure, but Los Lobos means wolf right? And if I remember correctly, the name derived from a story about a wolf and his mate, Bianca?).
    los lobos = the wolfs... i still find weird that the espada wielding the solitude death theme, has a partner :S

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by • healing rain • View Post

Grr...

*goes off to steam*
    Well if he didn't create such interesting villains, who would even care about the fights or their outcomes? I'd much rather have an interesting villain die than read a fight where I don't give a shit. Kubo wants his readers to feel something when reading his manga, and clearly he's done that since people feel upset when characters die - good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    los lobos = the wolfs... i still find weird that the espada wielding the solitude death theme, has a partner :S
    I thought about that to, but I suppose the other side to it is that a wolf is usually part of a pack.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    You think Orihime is a stupid fat cow?
    yes. yes i do.

yay, i love this thread.

btw, she looks like she has a HUGE ass in the new OP where she's dacing with Rukia.
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    yes. yes i do.

yay, i love this thread.

btw, she looks like she has a HUGE ass in the new OP where she's dacing with Rukia.
    You sir need to lay off the Hentai. : )

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    You sir need to lay off the Hentai. : )
    Actually it's true. I noticed, too. >.>;

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Actually it's true. I noticed, too. >.>;
    Oh good, I thought something may have been wrong with me every time I saw the new OP and cringed. She really does look like a fat cow trying to dance there.

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    I think he only has a partner because he split himself into 2, so hes actually talking to himself... thats kinda lonely I think, you have no one to talk to so you split yourself and talk to yourself...
    A pie in the sky?