Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    LOL, this thread is a good idea in theory.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    the chapters arent that lame if you read bleach once a month. then it feels like there is some action
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    It takes 6 chapters for a single fight... slash, slash, slash, help me ichigo, ICHIGO POWER UP, Ichigo Win. Its just too slow...
    I agree...if you read a bunch of chapters in one sitting it doesn't feel so long and drawn out. It takes like six chapters for the fight to go anywhere, yes, but it takes me like 30 seconds to read those chapters because there's no dense text or anything to get through, so when you read the 7 deadly sins chapters all at once the pace feels a lot faster, and it's MUCH less frustrating.

I caught up with Bleach relatively recently, so I can't really compare the pacing of the current arc to that of others, but it was only when I started reading the weekly releases of Bleach that I started to feel frustrated with it. And like I said, when I went back and read everything from the fake Karakura arc on in one sitting it was kind of like "oh, yeah, I guess that wasn't so bad."

I just wanted to say that in terms of retardness, Ichigo = Nartuto + Luffy + Goku + ... + every other retard shounen character. And he keeps getting more and more retarded as the chapters advance, much like Homer. I hope he dies a painful death. And stays dead.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro no Kishi View Post
    I just wanted to say that in terms of retardness, Ichigo = Nartuto + Luffy + Goku + ... + every other retard shounen character. And he keeps getting more and more retarded as the chapters advance, much like Homer. I hope he dies a painful death. And stays dead.
    I must disagree, while naruto, luffy and goku are/were kids who are always acting childish, ichigo like ageha(psyren) or allen(DGM) doesnt act so childish, althought sometimes kubo makes him acting like a retard (same applies to other characters)

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Decidedly Undecided
    Also, while I'm on the subject of plot inconsistencies...WTF is with the Vizards? Just HOW FAR AWAY is their hangout from Karakura Town? I mean, C'MON!!! They can don masks, they can use ALL of a Hollow's powers, but they can't think to OPEN A FREAKING GARGANTA?!?!?!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Also, while I'm on the subject of plot inconsistencies...WTF is with the Vizards? Just HOW FAR AWAY is their hangout from Karakura Town? I mean, C'MON!!! They can don masks, they can use ALL of a Hollow's powers, but they can't think to OPEN A FREAKING GARGANTA?!?!?!
    Unless it benefits their own interests, the vizards have no reason to help SS or Aizen. So it would be pointless to show up early to the Karakura fight, assuming that's where they're really going.

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    I must disagree, while naruto, luffy and goku are/were kids who are always acting childish, ichigo like ageha(psyren) or allen(DGM) doesnt act so childish, althought sometimes kubo makes him acting like a retard (same applies to other characters)
    Show me something Ichigo did that can be considered intelligent. Just one. On the other hand, I remember tons of stupid things he did or said on the whole series. The last chapter's "Cut one of my arms and legs or this won't be a fair fight" being one of the best examples.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

bleach quality has indeed gone down (and i`m blaming about 75% on orihime) and nearly the rest on ichigo not being able to control his hollow form that killed ulquiorra.

very sad how ulquiorra died tho, despite me really not liking orihime, i like ulquiorraxorihime pairing.

Decidedly Undecided
    Finally, WHERE IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS DECENT IS GRIMMJOW??!!?! I mean, the last we saw from him, he was about to get killed by noitra, and what happens? Kenpachi has to come along, and Grimmjow is swept under the rug like lint!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro no Kishi View Post
    Unless it benefits their own interests, the vizards have no reason to help SS or Aizen. So it would be pointless to show up early to the Karakura fight, assuming that's where they're really going.

Show me something Ichigo did that can be considered intelligent. Just one. On the other hand, I remember tons of stupid things he did or said on the whole series. The last chapter's "Cut one of my arms and legs or this won't be a fair fight" being one of the best examples.
    you misunderstood that scene, ichigo recovered his conscience and saw ishida stabbed with his sword and without an arm and leg, and seeing that he asked if he was the one responsible by that, and if he really was the one who did that, he asked to him to cut his arm and leg for them to be equal!

one time ichigo was intelegent => ichigo vs ikkaku fight!!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    i dont wanna be "THAT GUY" but honestly i dont see anything wrong with bleach right now. tite has kept me satisfied so far from beginning till now, honestly i rationalize most current complaints with bleach as just natural progression, in the beginning ichigo was a ryoka, now he fights on the side of soul society, period.
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    The only problem I really have with Bleach is of course its lack of progression. IMO Naruto is even better than Bleach because of its quicker pace. As far as One Piece goes...well as someone said it's One Piece. Oda could draw out the story for 10 more years and I doubt I'd be bored with it.

I just wish that one year worth of Bleach chapters wasn't the equivalent of, say 15 minutes in the Bleachverse.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList