Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Angry The OFFICIAL Bitch About Bleach Thread

I figure that since bitching about Bleach seems like a lot of people's favorite pastime as of late, why not dedicate a thread to it? Don't like how the plot is going? this is your place! You think Orihime is a stupid fat cow? Look no further!

I do this in the vain hope that it cuts down on the amount of multiple bitch posts in the same thread about how much someone hates Bleach. I would go so far as to beg mods to delete(or move) posts that are nothing but a person feeling the need to let everyone know how much they hate bleach while contributing nothing of worth to the topic at hand, since we now have a proper place for that sort of thing.

The way most threads end up looking as of late, I see no reason why this shouldn't be the most popular thread on the site.

looool.. a person cant say what he thought about the latest chapter without having people whining about the others whining???!

the thruth is bleach is nowhere near as it was at the beginning, as i think everyone agrees, thus there are people who says that "this chapter was lame", because because basically there isnt any dialogue or plot progression lately in bleach... i only spent 1 minute reading a chapter of bleach while in other mangas i spent between 5 or 15 minutes!

anyway, this said it would be fun to see all "the whining posts" moved to here to see the result

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

I honestly don't have a problem with bitching about things that deserve bitching about. What I do have a problem with is people who contribute nothing to discussions, like "bleach is getting lame" end of story or "I don't know why I still read this". Or other people who feel the need to CONSTANTLY remind us, numerous times in the same thread how much they hate reading bleach.

That said, this thread is mostly tongue in cheek. I would love for all the bitching to be put here tho for kicks and giggles.

In a few more months, Aizen will say something ominous but do nothing.

Just giving everyone the heads up now.

the chapters arent that lame if you read bleach once a month. then it feels like there is some action

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    It takes 6 chapters for a single fight... slash, slash, slash, help me ichigo, ICHIGO POWER UP, Ichigo Win. Its just too slow...

I mean, Naruto is moving at a faster pace and One Piece is well... its One Piece.

Btw even if it sucks really bad... Im still gonna read bleach till the day it ends.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    It takes 6 chapters for a single fight... slash, slash, slash, help me ichigo, ICHIGO POWER UP, Ichigo Win. Its just too slow...

I mean, Naruto is moving at a faster pace and One Piece is well... its One Piece.

Btw even if it sucks really bad... Im still gonna read bleach till the day it ends.
    I'm on the same boat, I'm gonna read it until the end aswell <,<

The bleach author is a great artist, other than that weak story writer. i will still read it just for his art style.

"Little Dude, I was born to do this."

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    ^^yep same thing.

I admit bleach has significantly deteriorated since the beggining of the manga, but Kubo didn't expect Bleach to be as popular as it became! Bleach is all propaganda now, why do you think he released a chapter to raise hype for the movies and why he changed the art work of Ichigo to suit the anime more. Bleach Animetards far outnumber the mangatards you can see this in any site which offers both(just see download count). So he has to draw a style more suited to anime, unfortunately this has strung a negative chord with most manga readers, but like most people i WILL READ IT TILL THE END!(which wont be soon thx to kubo's slow pace!)

Decidedly Undecided
    Don't you guys think Kubo could've dona at least a LITTLE better with the plot around Ulquiorra? He should at the VERY LEAST shed some light on whether or not Ulquiorra was a VL before killing him off! I mean, it's one of the hottest topics for debate on the Bleach Forum!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi