View Poll Results: Which zanpakuto would you like to possess?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Riyujin Jakka

1 6.67%
  • Benihime

1 6.67%
  • Senbonzakura

1 6.67%
  • Kyoka suigetsu

2 13.33%
  • Zangetsu

3 20.00%
  • Sode no Shirayuki

0 0%
  • Ashizogi Jizo

0 0%
  • Hyourinmaru

2 13.33%
  • Kenpachi's sword

1 6.67%
  • other (if u choose this then plz say which one)

4 26.67%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which Zanpakuto would you like to posses?

I thought about making this tread for fun.
    As the title says I'd like you to choose which zanpakuto would you like to possess among all the captains, lieutenants and other characters (I know it's a long list but plz think carefully and plz say why did you choose your zanpakuto) :
    -Riyujin Jakka (Yamamoto)
    -Suzumebachi (Soi Fon)
    -Shinso (Gin)
    -Minazuki (Unohana)
    -Kyoka Suigetsu (Aizen)
    -Senbonzakura (Byakuya)
    -Tenken (Komamura)
    -Katen Kyokotsu (Kyoraku)
    -Suzumushi (Tosen)
    -Hyorinmaru (Hitugaya)
    -Kenpachi's sword
    -Ashizogi Jizo (Mayuri)
    -Sogyo no Kotowari (Ukitake)
    -Zangetsu (Ichigo)
    -Benihime (Urahara)
    -Zabimaru (Renji)
    -Hozukimaru (Ikkaku)
    -Rujiiro no kujaku (Yumichika)
    -Wabisuke (Kira)
    -Haineko (Rangiku)
    -Kazeshini (hisagi)
    -Gegetsuburi (Omaeda)
    -Kinshara (Rojuro Otoribashi)
    -Sakanade (shinji)
    -Tengumaru (love aikawa)
    -Tobiume (Hinamori)
    -Sode no Shirayuki (rukia)
    -Tachikaze (Kensei)
    -Nejibana (Kaien shiba)
    -Engetsu (isshin)
    -Gonryomaru (Chojiro sasakibe)
    -Itegumo (Isane)
    -Kubikiri Orochi (Hiyori)
    -Haguro Tonbo (lisa Yadomaru)
    -other

I'll say it immediatly. I'd choose Benihime cuz I simply love those red laser effects it has. And also it has so many attacks at disposal that it's uber strong and comes handy in many situations, plus it has an unknown uber Bankai i guess!

I would not go for Benihime, I can tell you that, because the sword matches it's owner it seems and looks like it requires a advanced mind to use. I would go for Senbonzakura because the sword got it all. Defense, speed, attack power, you name it. There is about nothing you can't do with Senbonzakura, you can even fly by standing on the flower paddles if they all lie sideways so you don't get cut. And ofc in the manga you can't do this, but even with one litle peddle you could kill a man by sending it inside his body and mess him up from the inside, it would almost impossible to notice with several thousand, maybe million peddles coming at you, to pick the one that will go inside you.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

kyoka suigetsu for the win......for obvious reasons.. the who deception thing can carry you in and out of almost any fight doing the least but emerging the victor.....that sword alone made Aizen so hax apart from the fact that he was knowledgeable and strong himself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Benihime, Katen Kyōkotsu or Sakanade. All of them have really interesting abilities and we still havent seen theirs bankai gaah >_>_<

Kind of a stupid reason to pick a weapon "I have know idea what it can do, so I'll pick that one". Give reason why, not jsut interesting. You wouldn't pick a fork over a sword because the fork looks more interesting?

Spoiler!

Water type

well atleast the three I mentioned was mostly cuz they arent that straight forward, you dont just get massive speed or strength. They are more complicated and its more mind game than brute force, especially Katen Kyōkotsu with all its awesome but yet kinda complicated "games"

Straight forward isn't necessarily bad, I agree that Katen Kyokotsu seems like a good choice but still now knowing what powers lies at the next stage I wouldn't pick them. Knowing what Senbonzakura can do and even being able to think of improved ways to use it makes it a clear winner for my, and it's not as straight forward as you say it is. Just because Byakuya uses it that way because he's an arrogant prick doesn't mean anything.

And seeing how Katen Kyokotsu works it kinda makes me not want to have it myself. It's hard to master, even when you have mastered it you don't know what it will do and you can end up dead because your unlucky with the game the sword chooses.

Spoiler!

Water type

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Its hard to choose one.
    Mine would be between:

Riyujin Jakka, you could burn any and everything, how do you stop that.

Katen Kyokotsu, he has so many attacks and thats just his shikai. He has the shadow attack, the color game attack, the whoever is higher is stronger attack, and probably a bunch more.

or Benihime, it has the lasers, a shield, can throw Getsugas, and probably a bunch of other things. Plus I like how its released, "cry Benihime"

I would love to vote for Ashizogi Jizo, but its been destroyed so many times already. Ishida destroyed it, so did that one espada, and I think a bount might have beat it too (cant really recall)
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Gegetsuburi (Omaeda), hands down! Simply because anyone who sees me charging full speed while screaming like a psychopathic banshee while wielding a giant, useless, two-hand-requiring spiked ball into a sword/laser fight, they will either be intimidated by my sheer ballsyness or highly doubt my sanity. Either way, it's an advantage for me!

And since the weapon is little more than deadweight anyway, it'll make for great Rock-Lee-style training exercises X-D

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Gegetsuburi (Omaeda), hands down! Simply because anyone who sees me charging full speed while screaming like a psychopathic banshee while wielding a giant, useless, two-hand-requiring spiked ball into a sword/laser fight, will either be intimidated by my sheer ballsyness or highly doubt my sanity. Either is an advantage for me!

And since the weapon is little more than deadweight anyway, it'll make for great Rock-Lee-style training exercises X-D

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.