Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    was I the only one who actually felt insulted after reading the last chapter(413)?
    F'ing no... seriously, he wanted to piss off everyone when he did that chapter.. "hey, let's troll all our fans out there, instead of taking a week break we'll do a filler chapter"

lol Kubo is throwing all the weak cannon fodder he can think of at Aizen who apparently is in no rush to create the god key.

He could have killed these kids long time ago maybe hes waiting on Ichigo before he starts for some reason...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

soon you won't be able to "b*tch" about Bleach, because the scanlating is going to get closed down soon. then you'll have something really to "bi*ch" about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    soon you won't be able to "b*tch" about Bleach, because the scanlating is going to get closed down soon. then you'll have something really to "bi*ch" about.
    Scanlations end? Don't see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Scanlations end? Don't see that happening.
    OneManga is already closing down next week. I don't really know if more will close. But you're probably right, I doubt these scanlations will end.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

^believe me, you are not alone.

if they are no paying (like me) for this manga I don't see any reason to bi*ch about nothing. As for me as long as it's free i don't really care what happens to this manga anymore, it's a filler until better things come alone.

that wont happen beside mangatream is not really in any trouble right now i dont think because they are not big enough for the polishers to bother with and it should stay that way

what happened to one manga is they just got to big, if you fly to close to the sun you get burned. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink

chills out i get ur point of view but dont u think ur takin this over board. also if ur so fed up wit bleach y u got the pic

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Spoiler!

cheers chaos
    Last edited by King Of Soul Society; 09-29-2010 at 11:18 PM.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry