Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    He is captain level.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    He is captain level.
    just because he has a ban kai doesnt mean he is captain level

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    οκ i understand that someone at captain level could be weak and someone strong but what i m saying is that even a weak captain should have enough strength to not be pawned so easily while in bankai and with his opponent not having released yet
    Why so? We're talking about omeone with immeasurable power? How can you come to that conclusion without having any idea how strong Aizen is?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Why so? We're talking about omeone with immeasurable power? How can you come to that conclusion without having any idea how strong Aizen is?
    what do you mean???????by that i just want to show how strong aizen is

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    what do you mean???????by that i just want to show how strong aizen is
    I get what you're saying about aizen. Im simply saying we dont have enough information to state that Captains, regardless of the obstacles they face, can hold up to a certain extent.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

just because he has a ban kai doesnt mean he is captain level
    Actually it does. The only difference between someone with a bankai and being a captain is an exam/interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I get what you're saying about aizen. Im simply saying we dont have enough information to state that Captains, regardless of the obstacles they face, can hold up to a certain extent.
    yes ok i just said that to be able to pawn kommamura while he was in bankai without even releasing means that he must be very strong.he also crushed loves shikai with no effort at all i dont think that an average captain level shinigam icould do that

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Actually it does. The only difference between someone with a bankai and being a captain is an exam/interview.
    I was going to mention Renji in my latest post before this one, but I decided to omit it as lengthier posts always seem to confuse halaros more. Thanks for filling it in. Ikakku is also an example of a captain-level shinigami of the absolute minimum level (he could only defeat a fraccion by going bankai and actually charge his weapon with full power), and he was more or less suggested to be a replacement captain as soon it was found out but he refused, so did Renji. They only need to attain bankai and be deemed fit by the majority of the existing captains. It's not harder than that. The only exception at all is the 11th squad where you must defeat the existing captain in a feat of strength.

with the Central 46 members dead, what will happened to Ichigo and the Vizards once Aizen is officially out of the picture?. will the Spirit King have them killed next or let them leave peacefully (yeah, right) in the real world?.

Aizen isnt the only character in Bleach who has yet to show the full extent of there power. Which makes me wonder if they really saw Aizen as a threat wouldnt they go at him with everything they have.

I think shinji saying he was there to help Ichigo means something to the future plot I think that makes him a menace to Soul Society
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT