Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    What does it have to do with their strenght levels , them being minor characters?
    Notice the "and". Meaning that they are both but not necessarily related to each other. Or at least that's not how I intended it to sound like. What I meant was that them getting cut down doesn't mean much because they are minor, and we have seen so little of them so far their strengths are dubious.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Notice the "and". Meaning that they are both but not necessarily related to each other. Or at least that's not how I intended it to sound like. What I meant was that them getting cut down doesn't mean much because they are minor, and we have seen so little of them so far their strengths are dubious.
    yes but they are certainly at captain level and to be able to pawn them with no effort at all while they were in bankai or shikai shows us how powerful he is

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    They are probably saving it to try and attack as a group.. (the vizards bankais)
    im really disappointed with the vizards trully they've had the most time to train for this day been vizards for umteen yrs with all the swagger they used to enter fake karakua town you'll immediately think of them to go beserk and muder gin tousen quickish and for love and the other vizard captain they are just useless to be a vizard captain for so long and have nothing to show for it not even a scratch on aizen paleeze they might as well die because i dont see them adding into a "bigger picture". I'm just saying after being forced into exile by the snakeish ways of a bastard(aizen) when i come back to face him i'm coming back 110% with the anger hate revenge all of that and do something useful

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Veteran Member
    Yeah, it didnt make much sense as to why they havent used their bankais yet. They should soon, seeing as others are starting to use their bankais. Hopefully they will be strong.. they should be stronger than most of the captains if you think about it.

1. Most of them were captains, theyd have bankai.
    2. Being a captain then makes them as strong as a captain... obviously.
    3. They just got a huge power boost in reiastu from the hollowfication. Makes them faster, stronger, and more reiatsu.
    4. They have been training those 100 years for revenge on him.. Most probably. So those vice-captains should have learned their bankais by now, and learned how to use them...

So i hope to god that that wasnt the extent of their power....

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    yes but they are certainly at captain level and to be able to pawn them with no effort at all while they were in bankai or shikai shows us how powerful he is
    After reading this far, you should know that "captain-level" these days mean very little :/ Ichigo is "captain-level" too, and yet he barely got enemies as Grimmjow even with an additional power boost from his mask, while Hitsugaya, arguebly one of the weaker captains, won over the third Espada, even adding that Hitsugaya had the upper hand in that fight. Having the upper hand cannot make such a great strength leap by itself. They fought more or less evently before Halibel released.

After reading this far, you should know that "captain-level" these days mean very little :/ Ichigo is "captain-level" too, and yet he barely got enemies as Grimmjow even with an additional power boost from his mask, while Hitsugaya, arguebly one of the weaker captains, won over the third Espada, even adding that Hitsugaya had the upper hand in that fight. Having the upper hand cannot make such a great strength leap by itself. They fought more or less evently before Halibel released.
    ichigo has a very unstable level of reiatsu(that was also mentioned by ulquiorra) that is why sometimes he is fighting like if he were weak.but the captains who are experienced control their reiatsu.it is true of course that some captains are weak but still at the level of a captain and even someone strong would have problems dealing with a captain in bankai state while he hasnt even released yet

Ichigo being unstable or not has no relevance. He is stated to be of captain level when he intercepted the procession which protected Rukia the first time, WITHOUT mask, and without the current strength development we've seen so far. That's not a fluke. He was WEAKER back then, and could control his reiatsu far less than he can now.

You have to understand that captain-level can mean anything from reaching the basic requirement of attaining bankai to be like Yama-jii in strength.

Ichigo being unstable or not has no relevance. He is stated to be of captain level when he intercepted the procession which protected Rukia the first time, WITHOUT mask, and without the current strength development we've seen so far. That's not a fluke. He was WEAKER back then, and could control his reiatsu far less than he can now.

You have to understand that captain-level can mean anything from reaching the basic requirement of attaining bankai to be like Yama-jii in strength.
    οκ i understand that someone at captain level could be weak and someone strong but what i m saying is that even a weak captain should have enough strength to not be pawned so easily while in bankai and with his opponent not having released yet

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    οκ i understand that someone at captain level could be weak and someone strong but what i m saying is that even a weak captain should have enough strength to not be pawned so easily while in bankai and with his opponent not having released yet
    Tell that to Renji.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Tell that to Renji.
    renji is not a captain