Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Yeah, the plot is focusing way too much about trying to show off how imba Aizen is, but you know what, I don't give a flying fuck about that, because I never liked Aizen or thought he was incredibly cool anyway >.< Actions speak louder than words. Aizen is full of bullshit talk, but doesn't do much else. I don't want to or need to read about how awesome he is, I want to see it, directly. Plus narcisstic people like that always put me off... There is something intellectually wrong with a person who think he's got everything right, and that is by itself a great intellectual error, which really goes against the idea that he would be so smart that he says.
    I think someone's jealous! (Kidding lol)

I wonder if LeaT's read this weeks chapter yet. The title of the chapter might as well have been "Aizen is not just full of talk. He's Strong" lol Gin. But Aizen's definitely showing that all his talk isn't for nothing. He really is as badass as he sounds lol.

I already did, but he didn't do much else except slicing up Komamura who hasn't shown much power as of yet anyway :( Basically most of the chapter was still compromised (this time by Gin) stating how powerful he is...

I already did, but he didn't do much else except slicing up Komamura who hasn't shown much power as of yet anyway :( Basically most of the chapter was still compromised (this time by Gin) stating how powerful he is...
    yes but he could cut through his ban kai with no effort at all.also if you noticed he crushed loves shikai and in the end he stopped roses shikai with his hands and sliced him

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    yes but he could cut through his ban kai with no effort at all.also if you noticed he crushed loves shikai and in the end he stopped roses shikai with his hands and sliced him
    Still doesn't say much because those characters are minor ones and their strengths are dubious. Aizen is just toying around, and it's getting boring as fuck. The only time when he did something properly was when he cut down Halibel, and that was it.

Still doesn't say much because those characters are minor ones and their strengths are dubious. Aizen is just toying around, and it's getting boring as fuck. The only time when he did something properly was when he cut down Halibel, and that was it.
    ok i didnt say that komamura is strong but he is at captain level and aizen was able to crush his bankai so easily that shows us his strength. about love dont know how strong is he but he must be at least at captain level strength and to me he seemed pretty strong when he was fighting ichigo.i dont think that it is right to call him minor

He is a minor character in the series, since he is not a main character.

What does it have to do with their strenght levels , them being minor characters?

It really bothers me that even though they're minor characters, they are still former captains and should all have bankai, yet they don't use it and get pnwed instead.

Veteran Member
    They are probably saving it to try and attack as a group.. (the vizards bankais)

has aizen really actually killed any shinigami/vizard yet? Besides the experiments and gins killing the 3rd seat (if he did kill him,they made him sound like it) they havent really killed to many people. O.o And the killing of people at the camp 110ish years ago, too.

But recently they havent killed any people, i mean, he was obviously going to let rukia die. But they havent really killed any captians or vizards yet and theyve had the chances.. They have severely injured a couple, but they can be healed...

I wonder who their first actual kill will be, if anyone.

Komamura's bankai was one of the most powerful ones.. I say power, i mean raw power.. and they show aizen easily breaking that. Obviously power doesnt mean everything, but they were just showing you that his speed and power are far greater than all the other captians. The only person who might actually have more strength than komamuras bankai slash might be kenpachi.. dunno bout ichigos getsuga though, but i doubt it. Obviously we dont know many people's bankais still, though.