Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 426
  1. #21
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,573
    kubo sucks in terms of pace but he kicks ass as an artist. to piggy back on what Dokuro no Kishi said it seems ichigo is a sad remake of goku. I mean just look at the way the character is built, both are oblivious to women liking them, both depend on one basic attack their whole lives (getsuga tenshou/kamehameha) with multiple variations, a power up that involves anger (hollow mask/ssj) both have a form they can't/couldn't control (hollow form/giant monkey form) both are part of a limited group (vizards/sayians) but the sad thing is for all their similarites ichigo still sucks as a main character.

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    It takes 6 chapters for a single fight... slash, slash, slash, help me ichigo, ICHIGO POWER UP, Ichigo Win. Its just too slow...

    I mean, Naruto is moving at a faster pace and One Piece is well... its One Piece.

    Btw even if it sucks really bad... Im still gonna read bleach till the day it ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    The only problem I really have with Bleach is of course its lack of progression. IMO Naruto is even better than Bleach because of its quicker pace. As far as One Piece goes...well as someone said it's One Piece. Oda could draw out the story for 10 more years and I doubt I'd be bored with it.

    I just wish that one year worth of Bleach chapters wasn't the equivalent of, say 15 minutes in the Bleachverse.
    This is a "bitch about Bleach" thread, not a "compare Bleach to other popular shounen" thread.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

  3. #23
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro no Kishi View Post
    This is a "bitch about Bleach" thread, not a "compare Bleach to other popular shounen" thread.
    what better way to bitc about bleach than to compare it to better manga and show what it lacks loil

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  4. #24
    Senior Member SquadZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    955
    hum...its a bit too rational and civil in here for what I was thinking, let me try this:

    Bleach is the greatest manga ever! Everyone knows the art is the best, but also the plot and pacing are way better than Narutard, One Piece of Sh!t and D.Gay-man! Those mangaka couldn't hold a candle to Kubo's Excrement.

  5. #25
    Persona Lover Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    hum...its a bit too rational and civil in here for what I was thinking, let me try this:

    Bleach is the greatest manga ever! Everyone knows the art is the best, but also the plot and pacing are way better than Narutard, One Piece of Sh!t and D.Gay-man! Those mangaka couldn't hold a candle to Kubo's Excrement.
    Okay...feel better now?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    what better way to bitc about bleach than to compare it to better manga and show what it lacks loil
    It's a good way of bitching, the problem would be that the two mangas mentioned before contain the same amount of fail than the one we're btiching about.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

  7. #27
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro no Kishi View Post
    It's a good way of bitching, the problem would be that the two mangas mentioned before contain the same amount of fail than the one we're btiching about.
    true but it ain't too manyy good mangas these dayz. besides one piece name one manga no body bitches about

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  8. #28
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    true but it ain't too manyy good mangas these dayz. besides one piece name one manga no body bitches about
    I can "bitch" about One Piece in so many ways, but I'm not interested in a flame war, and I'd rather look at the good side of something, so I can continue to enjoy it, rather than find more ways to bash it down.

    My only complaint about Bleach is pacing. I don't think the story is fit for a weekly shounen anymore. It would be better if it were monthly and had more pages.

  9. #29
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,573
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I can "bitch" about One Piece in so many ways, but I'm not interested in a flame war, and I'd rather look at the good side of something, so I can continue to enjoy it, rather than find more ways to bash it down.

    My only complaint about Bleach is pacing. I don't think the story is fit for a weekly shounen anymore. It would be better if it were monthly and had more pages.
    well thats kubo's fault. he's a artist not a story teller. you can tell by how he won't let any main characters die

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  10. #30
    Rawr Aribelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bon Temps
    Posts
    1,218
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    My only complaint about Bleach is pacing. I don't think the story is fit for a weekly shounen anymore. It would be better if it were monthly and had more pages.
    I feel the same way. I wouldn't mind Bleach being monthly instead of weekly. The pacing of all the monthly manga I read (granted there aren't many) generally have much better pacing than the weekly ones because it feels like more happens per chapter. I think it would solve a lot of the issues people (myself included) have with the rate at which Bleach's plot is progressing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •