Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    !! God Of Bleachtardz !! Silent Assassin's Avatar
    Im just seeing how much I can type in this box before the space runs out...hmm this is taki..ah..ohh
    I would just like to bitch about Chad ... he is always getting his arse kicked..

If Kubo cant do something about it..like give him a UBer power up.. Kubo might aswell Kill him off..and renji...and uryu...

"Never argue with an idiot...
    First they stoop you to their level, and then they beat you with experience." -
    Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I agree with most of what you said.

But Aizen's strength isnt a problem. It just makes the task of defeating him more daunting. His ability is really the reason he's this powerful. Breaking his illusion is the key to winning or atleast fighting Aizen himself.
    Mmm...Aizen is actually pretty F'n strong as well. Remember he owned Dogman with a lvl 90 Bakudo without incantation. But as you said, the key to even fighting him on anything resembling equal footing is getting past his hax shikai ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    I would just like to bitch about Chad ... he is always getting his arse kicked..

If Kubo cant do something about it..like give him a UBer power up.. Kubo might aswell Kill him off..and renji...and uryu...

This has been explained before. Kubo hates Mexicans. Chad is forever there to get Roflstomped in the teeth after getting a new "uber" technique.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Mmm...Aizen is actually pretty F'n strong as well. Remember he owned Dogman with a lvl 90 Bakudo without incantation. But as you said, the key to even fighting him on anything resembling equal footing is getting past his hax shikai ability.

This has been explained before. Kubo hates Mexicans. Chad is forever there to get Roflstomped in the teeth after getting a new "uber" technique.
    One thing I would like to bitch about regarding Chad: His powers, has Kubo actually gone in to depth as to why his powers resemble nothing we've seen before? I mean yeah its been stated that his powers are like that of a hollow. But that's it, he's not shinigami, he's human, but has powers. He's definitely not a Quincy, so wtf?? Has no one in Bleach noticed this?? Same goes for Orihime.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Didn't they say Chad and Orihime has powers because they're around Ichigo alot. Right after he got his Shimigami powers, he was giving off vast amounts of reiatsu since he couldn't control it. It's also why some of the people around him, e.g. Tatsuki, can see hollows.

But yeah, Chad is only ever going to get a power up when Ishida does, which may happen when Rukia achieves bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Didn't they say Chad and Orihime has powers because they're around Ichigo alot. Right after he got his Shimigami powers, he was giving off vast amounts of reiatsu since he couldn't control it. It's also why some of the people around him, e.g. Tatsuki, can see hollows.

But yeah, Chad is only ever going to get a power up when Ishida does, which may happen when Rukia achieves bankai.
    If I understood it correctly, it wasn't even after Ichigo became a shinigami, it was before when he couldn't control his reiatsu at all. He just constantly leaked and leaked which effected everybody who were around him often. There were lots of jokes about that, remember? Now we just assume that Ichigo can cover himself pretty well because it would be somewhat weird otherwise considering the level he is currently fighting at. Here comes my personal bitching though, and I think it's a bit sad that Kubo dropped the part where Ichigo wasn't the typical shounen hero who is mostly brute force. He could summon reiraku in the beginning of the manga, but I don't know if Kubo somehow completely forgot about that ability or something, but I mean, Ichigo was better at sensing people than Rukia was, and then he was changed to become dumbed down to fit his archetype better.

I always found that annoying. Or in fact, I find it annoying when Kubo introduces new cool stuff but he doesn't develop the ideas beyond that point. I mean, what's the point inventing reiraku if no one is ever going to use such an ability again.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    If I understood it correctly, it wasn't even after Ichigo became a shinigami, it was before when he couldn't control his reiatsu at all. He just constantly leaked and leaked which effected everybody who were around him often. There were lots of jokes about that, remember? Now we just assume that Ichigo can cover himself pretty well because it would be somewhat weird otherwise considering the level he is currently fighting at. Here comes my personal bitching though, and I think it's a bit sad that Kubo dropped the part where Ichigo wasn't the typical shounen hero who is mostly brute force. He could summon reiraku in the beginning of the manga, but I don't know if Kubo somehow completely forgot about that ability or something, but I mean, Ichigo was better at sensing people than Rukia was, and then he was changed to become dumbed down to fit his archetype better.

I always found that annoying. Or in fact, I find it annoying when Kubo introduces new cool stuff but he doesn't develop the ideas beyond that point. I mean, what's the point inventing reiraku if no one is ever going to use such an ability again.
    What with the lack of bitching lately I figure I will go ahead an rebreak the ice. I agree wholeheartedly with being pissed about Kubo forgetting about stuff he has introduced before. It seems as if he has all these cool ideas about characters and abilities that he starts to introduce them but then puts them on the back burner because he has a gazillion other characters he needs to worry about.

Which goes back to the #1 problem with bleach. There are too many characters vying for screen time. Kubo needs to just man up and cull his characters ruthlessly and free up space for new stuff.

What i hate most about bleach is every chapter is a stupid cliff hanger, its ridiculous.

the most annoying thing in bleach til now except from the slow evolution of the plot which is the main problem is the death of stark whats the point in creating a character so cool and relaxed and just kill him.also i wasnt satisfied with his release abilities i was expecting something more from him

Because Stark was a villain, he had to die...

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Because Stark was a villain, he had to die...
    yes but i think that he died faster and easier than he should i thought that at least shunsui would need his ban kai to bring him down