Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    That "something" = Aizen. Everybody wants to see how the 'perfect' Mastermind/Villain with a God Complex meets his end.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    True. I do love aizen. His intentions, his history, everything about him is a mystery and it makes you ponder what motivates him. Besides Mayuri, gni, and Renji, he's the only other likable character imo.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    That "something" = Aizen. Everybody wants to see how the 'perfect' Mastermind/Villain with a God Complex meets his end.
    Let hope it is not the normal "I am doing all of this, following this path I have taken up to now, to save everything, and cleanse everything" type of thing

In Government, And Life...Power..Sex..Sex...Power...It All Comes Down To The Same Thing Fucking Others..

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    bleach is like this game called maplestory, it sucks but you do it because people you know do it and it's completely free unless you're one of the idiots that decides to pay for it. and everytime you see those guys walking around with their stupid lame costumes that they think make them elite you and your friends just laugh (funny thing is, i don't even remember if i'm making an analogy anymore because i've seen people who spend money on bleach walking around in costumes, just like people who buy their sprites little costumes in maplestory XD).

I love bleach, especially since it's old days back a few years ago...when it was called YU YU HAKUSHO! seriously, ichigo is such a rip off yusuke, i mean it was questionable until you watched his last fight. come on now! so boton, i mean Rukia! comes and gives him the power of a spirit detective...i mean shinigami! he has a father who was a he dies and unlocks his demon energy...oops i mean hollow! and man, what about Keiko...inoue, sorry. oh well whatever, at least kuwabara (chad) doesn't use a sword and hiei (renji) isn't super fast, and hey also kurama (ishida) wears glasses and knows nothing about plants!

but anyway that's irrelevant and probably a weak argument. i just hate the fact that bleach has no point...it's like everyone said, what is Aizen's motivation? it doesn't make sense at all, the least we could do is have Aizen question the whole good guy bad guy thing, you know? i mean, if Aizen were to have said, "what makes us shinigami good, why do we have the right to judge the hollows?" as he was leaving to hueco mundo, then i would have been pleased with whatever events followed, because at least it has a point. because then aizen creating the arancarrs was just to show that there is no real difference between them and it would have been poetic. but no...Aizen is just evil for evil's sake. he's just a villain because that's the only way to create a conflict. i swear Bleach would have been 10x better if it were exactly what the title sounds like: the quest to run the absolute best laundromat! whoever comes up with the best detergent formula will get the chance to make whatever wish they want and blah blah rip off gash bell or law of ueki...

Seriously, if you are gonna be like that, you can as well flush all of the shounen genre into the toilet We know Bleach isn't original, and it probably wasn't supposed to be. Shounen was original when Dragonball was still in writing, and not even Dragonball is that original once we start analyzing such things as archetypes around characterization and storywriting.

Also, I do buy Bleach tankubon, but that's because I like to see/read it physically, not only on screen (was some time since I felt I could afford buying them though, last number is 22, I suppose it's up in at least 33...). I just wish there was a way to have tankubon in the double size.

Like a person said a multiple pages away. this manga is getting milked for money now, just dragging on so they make more money.

It's so slow and nothings happening right now in terms of the story line. The one thing i hate more about bleach is the waist of pages, there are pages and pages of unnecessary shite like showing a bit of blood or dust. the last 5o chapters probably could have been made into 20, taking out all the unnecessary shite .

I probably still read it now because of habit, not because I'm enjoying it.

it's also very predictable most of the time bleach, unlike naruto or one piece. tbh Bleach isn't on the same level with naruto or one piece now.

it pisses me off that the writer keeps on cock-teasing us with Aizen, stop ****ing about with him mate, were not arsed with the formalities now, just make him do something important apart from stand around, smiling or making him do something silly like weaken his own army.

I really won't go so far as saying that it's "milking" the cash cow. I think it's an accusation that's pretty unfair for the author.

Naruto, Bleach and One Piece are all in WSJ, and thus have editors working for the same organization. That other Shounen still have to maintain some semblance of a plot means that Bleach must be held to the same standards, considering both OP and Naruto have much better cash potential than Bleach.

That means that Kubo's editors see something that we don't, hopefully that the story is heading somewhere excellent that we have yet to see. The only problem that it's taking so long to get there.

I think you guys are blinded by the fact that you are only reading one chapter per week. And the story moves really slow from that vantage point. If however you were to read through this manga in one go it makes for a rather enjoyable read. Many good drawings. Not too much text.
    One thing I would still like to mention regardless is that I think Bleach could use some more unknowns. Right now the story seems to be waiting for the hougyoku to awaken, Aizen to invade the kings realm and Ichigo to beat Aizen. However I suspect it won't play out that simple and some more hints could be really useful to get the imagination working.
    Oh and villains should stay alive for longer than one battle.
    The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.

10 chapter of one piece war > 60 chapters of bleach "war".

Although that's if you can call it a war. no tactics, no drama, only a hand full of people, were are the rest of the shinigami and arrancar? its a f**king war for crist sake.

I feel kubo has run out of idea's tbh and is just taking his time to try and thinking of new ones, there is no other reason for what he has been doing. 60 something chapters and hardly any movement in the plot is just shocking.

I'm also getting a bit bored of Aizen's invincibility, there is a reason why kubo made aizen say he is stronger than all espada put together, its because kubo stupidly wiped out them all.

not only that but Aizen is too strong, because of that when he does die (he has to) then it will make us think, how the hell could he die when he is stronger than all espada put together.

also he hasn't even gone bankai yet he can kill espada members like ants. just too much of a gap in power between him and the rest.
    Last edited by stevensr123; 10-24-2009 at 11:39 AM.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    10 chapter of one piece war > 60 chapters of bleach "war".

Although that's if you can call it a war. no tactics, no drama, only a hand full of people, were are the rest of the shinigami and arrancar? its a f**king war for crist sake.

I feel kubo has run out of idea's tbh and is just taking his time to try and thinking of new ones, there is no other reason for what he has been doing. 60 something chapters and hardly any movement in the plot is just shocking.

I'm also getting a bit bored of Aizen's invincibility, there is a reason why kubo made aizen say he is stronger than all espada put together, its because kubo stupidly wiped out them all.

not only that but Aizen is too strong, because of that when he does die (he has to) then it will make us think, how the hell could he die when he is stronger than all espada put together.

also he hasn't even gone bankai yet he can kill espada members like ants. just too much of a gap in power between him and the rest.
    I agree with most of what you said.

But Aizen's strength isnt a problem. It just makes the task of defeating him more daunting. His ability is really the reason he's this powerful. Breaking his illusion is the key to winning or atleast fighting Aizen himself.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...