Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    The amount of info and action taken place in a chapter of One Piece could last Kubo a year. I mean if Kubo was in charge of One Piece, (using the latest chapter as reference) that part with Oz Jr charging through the marines, Kubo would have a square for each and every guy he steps on, and a side story for every plant injured, not to meantion the miss treated dirt. It's the same if you compare it with the latest Naruto, if Kubo was incharge, just summoning that water jutsu and adding electricity would equate to one chapter, stopping right before it hit's sasuke.
    The real funny thing is that isn't even much of a stretch on what actually takes place in a chapter of Bleach.

!! God Of Bleachtardz !! Silent Assassin's Avatar
    Im just seeing how much I can type in this box before the space runs out...hmm this is taki..ah..ohh
    Hm so here we bitch about Bleach? How very interesting..

Well I wanna bitch about how Chad for once did something awesome (beat the priveron espada!) and then his glory ended quickly as Nnoirta arrived...darn it pissed me off for once Chad beat someone strong and worthy....

"Never argue with an idiot...
    First they stoop you to their level, and then they beat you with experience." -
    Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    Hm so here we bitch about Bleach? How very interesting..

Well I wanna bitch about how Chad for once did something awesome (beat the priveron espada!) and then his glory ended quickly as Nnoirta arrived...darn it pissed me off for once Chad beat someone strong and worthy....

Umm...what?

(On a side note, why do you type with bold and italics? It's annoying to read dude. Keep it simple.)

Im just seeing how much I can type in this box before the space runs out...hmm this is taki..ah..ohh
    Sorry I dont really understand the consept to this thread

(and on the side note ..live with it dude)

Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    Sorry I dont really understand the consept to this thread

(and on the side note ..live with it dude)
    No no, your post is following the thread, it's just that I don't think the Privaron are really "strong" or "worthy" of anything. Their purpose was to show you just how strong the real enemies were - i.e. the Espada. You see Sado get a power up, and you're thinking "Hey, getting Orihime back will be no prob now" and then Kubo introduces the real opposition, and you see just how weak the "good guys" really are, and how much of a climb they have to go.

(and the bold/italic thing just bothered me cuz I remember when I had a design tech. course, we were taught [and I agreed with the concept] that typing an entire post, paragraph, or any body of text really, completely in bold is heavy on the eyes, and italics just make it more work for your eyes to follow what's being read. It just makes things more difficult to read than it needs to be. Both those things should only really be used for one or two words that you want to emphasize, like this or this. You don't wanna type whole thoughts, and entire posts using it, cuz it's just a pain to look at and read. I almost stopped reading your post three times because of the bold/italics going on, and had to force myself to finsih reading what you wanted to say...and if I had stopped, that would kind of defeat the purpose of your post, wouldn't it?)

yes oh well. Compared to chad he was strong...and he is ranked above fraccions so...

Anyway yes good point. and nice signature...hmm if only I were than good..

(and sorry for the boldness but i just skimmed over your end bit of post lol...but I always thought bold makes it more eye catchy and sorry for this..lol....)

Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ

I am so bored of bleach, i should wait a year before reading it again... but like a crack addict i need my fix, every week... damn i am weak.

Quote Originally Posted by fumokun View Post
    I am so bored of bleach, i should wait a year before reading it again... but like a crack addict i need my fix, every week... damn i am weak.
    Thats my very problem aswell

I soo wanna stop its going way too slow but I get the pwerful urge to go to

mangafox / onemanga and read it darn lol

Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ

Kubo needs to understand that that he is operating in a market; and markets are competitive. Damn, the naruto discussion is on ots 10th page and one piece on its 7th while bleach has only 2 pages of discussion. WOW!!!

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

they read bleach, sometime they hate it but they just can't leave it. so they bitching, just to show they bitchside. that just sooo human. lol
    it is amazing that human can accept animal in their house but not other human just because their race or religion