Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 426
  1. #191
    Serial Killer Next Door LeaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,378
    I don't even think Orihime is good-looking...
    Avatar and signature by me.

  2. #192
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    I think Orihime's meant to be one of those chubby girls who grow up and lose some weight.

  3. #193
    Serial Killer Next Door LeaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I think Orihime's meant to be one of those chubby girls who grow up and lose some weight.
    Except she isn't really chubby :(
    Avatar and signature by me.

  4. #194
    Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I think Orihime's meant to be one of those chubby girls who grow up and lose some weight.
    really? i got the impression she was always cute from that one episode near the beginning of the series where she learns that she has powers
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

    You all still have Zoidberg!

  5. #195
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    really? i got the impression she was always cute from that one episode near the beginning of the series where she learns that she has powers
    Well, it's not uncommon for chubby girls to grow up cute by most standards.

  6. #196
    Senior Member Gulley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Finally, WHERE IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS DECENT IS GRIMMJOW??!!?! I mean, the last we saw from him, he was about to get killed by noitra, and what happens? Kenpachi has to come along, and Grimmjow is swept under the rug like lint!
    agreed where is he at
    Signature by me.





  7. #197
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    I'm from New York, Brooklyn
    Posts
    169
    I have to say that one thing I dislike about Bleach but probably gives props to the mangaka for writing so good is I hate that Soi fon's and Aizen's bankai ultimate hypnosis seem so powerful and absolute, I can only imagine atheir bankais actually making them weaker, like Soi fon's did. I mean seriously, what do you need or have that can top 2-hit instant death and ultimate hypnosis?...

  8. #198
    "Hot-Headed Guy" eXplosiveMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,462
    Quote Originally Posted by luffyJ MCbankaiz View Post
    I have to say that one thing I dislike about Bleach but probably gives props to the mangaka for writing so good is I hate that Soi fon's and Aizen's bankai ultimate hypnosis seem so powerful and absolute, I can only imagine atheir bankais actually making them weaker, like Soi fon's did. I mean seriously, what do you need or have that can top 2-hit instant death and ultimate hypnosis?...
    mayuri's bankai venom :x


    ~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

  9. #199
    Gotwoot? The Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Well, it's not uncommon for chubby girls to grow up cute by most standards.
    Really?

    And Soifon isn't overpowered, so far we've only seen her win 1 fight against a fraccion

    Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded



    Set made by Ravona

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    126
    where the fuck does all Ichigos hidden powers come from

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •