Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by niorjan45 View Post
    ^^ all these excuses your making for delaying the fight with aizen....we all know the real reason why Yama is just standing around and why they dont take on Aizen in his lil fire chamber

KUBO IS MILKIN THE SHIT OUTTA THE SERIES! he wants it to run for another 50 years! he'll delay the fight with aizen as long as he makes money from it!
    LOL~But I'll still be reading it!

What the gosh darn fucking fuck are these fillers going to be about? I thought it was hilarious that even after the last one they've managed to catch up so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by niorjan45 View Post
    ^^ all these excuses your making for delaying the fight with aizen....we all know the real reason why Yama is just standing around and why they don't take on Aizen in his little fire chamber

KUBO IS MILKING THE SHIT OUT OF THE SERIES! he wants it to run for another 50 years! he'll delay the fight with aizen as long as he makes money from it!
    I have no problem with it. Those couple of minutes spent every friday morning reading latest chapter is what gets me through the week. Same goes for one piece....and naruto.

Of course he's milking the shit out of it, he gets paid the longer the series go on without that period of pitching a new concept, revising a new concept, going to different publishers, getting shot down, revising again etc. Plus, Bleach is earning so much bank right now.

So I just picked up Bleach (read all chapters over the course of a month or so). The most annoying thing is NOBODY DIES! (And by nobody I mean the protagonists) Wtf is it with that? During the fights, chapters normally ended with someone receiving a "mortal blow". I never even acknowledged that because I knew that by the next chapter someone would come by and patch them up. It's like everyone has an infinite amount of lives (how many times have Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Hitsugaya, etc, have "died").

-Also, there are so many "It has come to this, my final power" or "I wasn't expecting on using this ..." or insert-other-phrase-that-denotes-character-tapping-into-power. It gets predictable.

-Orihime is extremely annoying.

-I thought the whole Yammy "I'm not 10 I'm zero, Espadas arent from 10-1 they're form 9-0" was stupid, and annoyed me somewhat.

-Stark's "Resurreccion" was disappointing.

Overall, Bleach is a decent manga.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Bleach is progressing way tooooo slow for my taste...money making and everything is fine but the manga suffers terribly from it.
    And as Rift said I'm tired of that "It has come to that" - things...use it or just die.
    Another thing I don't like about the manga specifically is that Kubo is a pretty lazy artist...90% of the pages in every chapter are almost white with just a charakter/s on it, no backround or anything.

i'm in too far i cant stop now so now i gotta wait till it finishes. plus there are a few bankais i would like to see.
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    the only thing that lets bleach down and if anyone agree's on it is that per episode especially during the arrancar war that there was more talking then fighting. Don't recall the episodes but it was when grinnjow came to the real world with a few low level arrancars and it went for like 90min and the majority was all talk.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

I would like to bitch about the fact that there's no uncensored Orihime scene.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    yeah that would be mad to see an Orihime uncensored scene. woot
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Then I suggest u watch episode 228, lolz @ Rangiku's Boob-buckets hahahaha