Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    to take kuroi's point further.

essentally there really arent any per say "BAD guys" in bleach, we still dont know what aizens true intentions are, but from what we can asertain on our own thoughts, he really wants to change the world for the better. I mean, the soul king does nothing, and is crown the king of the spirit world? WHY? central 46 seems to be like ur average closed mnded/conservitive politicians who dont care for anyone elses opinions and seel out only thier own goals instead of whats best for the people. aizen must have recognised this, so he decided to kill off the 46 and assume the throne as king, to change the spirit world for the better. any opinions?
    Yes, how is this in anyway a bitch about bleach?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Yes, how is this in anyway a bitch about bleach?

its not.
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by roguej2 View Post
    my complaint? not...enough...chad. where is the chad? Where is my bad ass falcon paunching "Mu" saying character? I want to see this man develop! he's supposed to be absorbing the las noches air and growing in power but currently he's been swept under a rug just because he lost to nnoitara. freakin ichigo lost to nnoitara too and now he has a Vincent Valentine limit break! And how come they didn't find biggie and tupac's murderers but they found OJ simpson the next day? Nicole simpson can't rap! I demand justice!! Mia Fey gets killed in the second case and we don't even get to see Redd White get executed!?

Anyway, more chad dang it...
    Not gonna happen. Kubo hates mexians for some reason. I think he created chad's character just to have someone who will always try his hardest and still get his ass kicked relatively easily no matter that he just got an awesome new powerup. Very bitchworthy tho.

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    to take kuroi's point further.

essentally there really arent any per say "BAD guys" in bleach, we still dont know what aizens true intentions are, but from what we can asertain on our own thoughts, he really wants to change the world for the better. I mean, the soul king does nothing, and is crown the king of the spirit world? WHY? central 46 seems to be like ur average closed mnded/conservitive politicians who dont care for anyone elses opinions and seel out only thier own goals instead of whats best for the people. aizen must have recognised this, so he decided to kill off the 46 and assume the throne as king, to change the spirit world for the better. any opinions?
    I'm quite certain that Szayel Aporro Granz was a pretty evil bastard. He liked torturing people for the hell of it. babies too prolly. There does need to be more twisted evil villains in bleach tho. There are way too many misunderstood nice guys and gray area villains. another bitchworthy topic IMO.

Stark's release looks gay

Guns in bleach................. meh(Kubo has done worse)
    You know, I always wanted to date a girl named "The Power"

You know my review here might be a bit late and I may be in the minority in this asessment but the latest chapter 362 was really .....

Yeah Yawn boring ...look my gun can fire ceros!! ....yeah so what!!.... and to be honest I'm starting to get tired of this dragging on BS going on in Bleach. I'm ready for the story to start moving forward and enough of all these repetative formula battles.

Its nice having cool fights but when you have like 10 Captains , 10 Espada , 10+ Fraccion and I forget how many VC's add a 3rd and 4th seat and thats about 30-40 battles ongoing all at the same time its no wonder the story is not going anywhere.

In concept its a good idea but in reality its better to space out that many battles with some story elements. IMO Kubo did a better job of this during the SS arc where we have many cool fights but the story continued to progress inbetween. Now we are just stuck in non stop 40+ battles.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You know my review here might be a bit late and I may be in the minority in this asessment but the latest chapter 362 was really .....

Yeah Yawn boring ...look my gun can fire ceros!! ....yeah so what!!.... and to be honest I'm starting to get tired of this dragging on BS going on in Bleach. I'm ready for the story to start moving forward and enough of all these repetative formula battles.

Its nice having cool fights but when you have like 10 Captains , 10 Espada , 10+ Fraccion and I forget how many VC's add a 3rd and 4th seat and thats about 30-40 battles ongoing all at the same time its no wonder the story is not going anywhere.

In concept its a good idea but in reality its better to space out that many battles with some story elements. IMO Kubo did a better job of this during the SS arc where we have many cool fights but the story continued to progress inbetween. Now we are just stuck in non stop 40+ battles.

I feel you on that one, at first I was pretty hyped about how the chapters were going but now, not so much at this moment. I mean I love Bleach, its one of my top 5 manga's right now. I really do wish Kubo would really do this arc like the SS arc, because that arc is was my favorite.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Man most zanpakto are element base. REMEMBER AIZEN IS A WATER TYPE ZANPAKTOU, it has the ability to reflect the lights and make his enemy fight with each otehr. Now that that's said, even if yamaji has the strongest power zanpaktou, aizen is so deceptive, if your inside this hypnosis, you just don't know where to hit aizen, for all we know, he outside the fire, OR NOT EVEN IN THE CITY. HE MIGHT BE IN SOUL SOCIETY! that's aizen power. So can yamaji pawn aizen? It takes more than power to pawn aizen, you need to let go of your eyes, Ichigo hasn't received the ritual yet i believe, so maybe he can beat him... *by the way i think when aizen showed the hogyoku to orihime, the hogkyoku was his zanpaktou kyoka suigetsu and that was the ritual for hipnosis... orihime is probebly under his spell right now

And i got nothing to bitch about. I LOVE BLEACH THE WAY IT IS...

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    REMEMBER AIZEN IS A WATER TYPE ZANPAKTOU, it has the ability to reflect the lights and make his enemy fight with each otehr.
    Ummm...WUT?!?!?!?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

I like the guns, but I found the entire thing with him and his fraccion being the same person and the talking gun to be ridiculous and stupid. I would have much rather just had him be a normal arrancar and not have all that.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    I like the guns, but I found the entire thing with him and his fraccion being the same person and the talking gun to be ridiculous and stupid. I would have much rather just had him be a normal arrancar and not have all that.
    maybe starrk has so much power that it couldnt possibly be sealed into a sword and had to be sealed into another being... how you like that?
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!