Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Decidedly Undecided
    V...I believe everyone's referencing THIS...V

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    V...I believe everyone's referencing THIS...V
    yes, your sig. thats exactly what i was talking about. it looks enormous. maybe its that rukia is just so small that in comparison inoue looks huge... but i hate inoue so i'll just keep calling her a fat cow.

You sir need to lay off the Hentai. : )
    nevers!
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Veteran Member
    having yammy the top guy was obviously unplanned and he realized it would be a good twist over half way through and after he already gave him his character...if it was thought out before hand it woulda been great -.-

plus giving the hollows such personalities does not go good....they need evil desperate for food scarey personalities......or atleast they need to be shady not too much known about them. lame
    Spoiler!

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    having yammy the top guy was obviously unplanned and he realized it would be a good twist over half way through and after he already gave him his character...if it was thought out before hand it woulda been great -.-

plus giving the hollows such personalities does not go good....they need evil desperate for food scarey personalities......or atleast they need to be shady not too much known about them. lame

since when does a bad guy have to neccesarily be a "bad guy"? the espada are soldiers, loyal to thier generals, who will fight till the very end for Aizens goals to be realised, even if that means certain death. that, in itself, is good enough to drive the plot
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

What is happening with Yammy now anyways?
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Decidedly Undecided
    Atm he is most likely being pounded into shave ice by Chad and Rukia.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I bet hes going to self destruct himself and take everyone with him!
    A pie in the sky?

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    my complaint? not...enough...chad. where is the chad? Where is my bad ass falcon paunching "Mu" saying character? I want to see this man develop! he's supposed to be absorbing the las noches air and growing in power but currently he's been swept under a rug just because he lost to nnoitara. freakin ichigo lost to nnoitara too and now he has a Vincent Valentine limit break! And how come they didn't find biggie and tupac's murderers but they found OJ simpson the next day? Nicole simpson can't rap! I demand justice!! Mia Fey gets killed in the second case and we don't even get to see Redd White get executed!?

Anyway, more chad dang it...

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    since when does a bad guy have to neccesarily be a "bad guy"? the espada are soldiers, loyal to thier generals, who will fight till the very end for Aizens goals to be realised, even if that means certain death. that, in itself, is good enough to drive the plot
    Yeah. Zommari explained it perfectly, Hollows are sentient and also have a need to survive. They're not necessarily evil, they just don't have a choice.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Yeah. Zommari explained it perfectly, Hollows are sentient and also have a need to survive. They're not necessarily evil, they just don't have a choice.
    to take kuroi's point further.

essentally there really arent any per say "BAD guys" in bleach, we still dont know what aizens true intentions are, but from what we can asertain on our own thoughts, he really wants to change the world for the better. I mean, the soul king does nothing, and is crown the king of the spirit world? WHY? central 46 seems to be like ur average closed mnded/conservitive politicians who dont care for anyone elses opinions and seel out only thier own goals instead of whats best for the people. aizen must have recognised this, so he decided to kill off the 46 and assume the throne as king, to change the spirit world for the better. any opinions?
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009