Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    Do you all assume aizen can beat yama-ji? thats all im sayin
    We're not assuming since it's very obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    We already know what he's planning...he wants to destroy the town and all the people in it to make a key that opens a door to another dimension so he can be god.
    I don't think he wants to be God. He just wants to test his power or something gay like that. But in the end Aizen has been known to trick us over and over, so I doubt thats his ultimate motive and plan.
    A pie in the sky?

I'm fairly sure that Hitsugaya will end up not dieing. That makes me grumpy.

Being that he is a fan favorite. NO I don't see it happening. I think he will bullshit his way into a win here people.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

looks like the kid gets to fight the one hell of a hot bod espada. kubo never fails to bring out the monster in me. aarrgh.

Quote Originally Posted by snizshizzle View Post
    I mean the idea of creating a fake city is just weird. It's like Kubo didn't know what to do so he just said, "Hey, I'll just make a fake city." It all just seems a little stupid. Don't get me wrong, it had to be done but the idea behind it is a little cheesy.

As for the flame fortress, I would bet any amount of money Aizen can easily bust through and whoop some ass - he just doesn't want to. He wants to test his espada.
    I personally don't see anything cheesy about this and anyone following Bleach had to have known that a solution such as this was coming. Kubo isn’t keen on taking lives or heavy property damage, so why would he stage an epic fight in the middle of a city populated with people?

In addition, I think it’s obvious that Aizen could burst through that flame wall anytime he felt like it, but Aizen likes to trick people into believing they have him at a disadvantage. Aizen is probably allowing the fight to go on with no interference because he wants to embarrass SS. He wants SS to know that they stood absolutely no chance against his Espada, let alone him (who rules them).

I wouldn't be surprised if Aizen, Gin, & Tousen were simply awaiting the arrival of the Vizards & Urahara & Company.

Gyea nicc'a! Rocketz n gunz in bleach! Nicc'az be cappin' otha nicc'az in da azz!

...meh, honestly I'm not really quite sure what to make of it yet. but it seems about as good a thing as any to bitch about.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    i think people are giving aizen WAY to much credit on his skills card. yeah, he's powerful, but YAMA-JI IS YAMA-JI and he aint called a G for nothin. he released his sword and used one of its abilities to trap aizen, i believe aizen cant do shit till that fire settles.

@wizzle: show me some proof that aizen can pwn yama? yama's zanpakuto is the most powerful elemental zanpakuto in soul society AND has the greatest attack power in soul society, based on those i'd have to give it to yama. also seing as how yama is WELL OVER 2000 years old, he's had plenty of time to master kido to an even greater extent then aizen, but we havent seen evidence of that
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

BWORMKING, if you actually read the latest chapters you'll read that Hitsugaya's zanpakuto is the strongest elemental zanpakuto, not Yama-jii's <.<

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    BWORMKING, if you actually read the latest chapters you'll read that Hitsugaya's zanpakuto is the strongest elemental zanpakuto, not Yama-jii's <.<

where'd you here that, prove that. i can pull the exact clip where shunsui said his zanpakuto had the greatest attack power in soul society >_>
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009