Page 139 of 144 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Well, you know. maybe they didn't show it but everytime they stopped by an island he could have restocked all the materials he needed for creating his bombs. they simply didn't show it. but this time is different because he cannot possibly buy those seeds anywhere. so either he's growing them on the ship or he'll run out of them eventually. Or maybe oda will just leave it as a plot hole
    If it was a normal ship then it would be unrealistic to make his primary weapon out of seeds (which need to come from alive plants), However, the Sunny already has 2 orange trees+a lawn on its deck, so its somehow able to support plant life, I'd like to see Usopp's workshop (he had one on the Merry, though it hasn't been shown on the Sunny) to know exactly whats going on - though i find it very likely he's just growing plants.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    If it was a normal ship then it would be unrealistic to make his primary weapon out of seeds (which need to come from alive plants), However, the Sunny already has 2 orange trees+a lawn on its deck, so its somehow able to support plant life, I'd like to see Usopp's workshop (he had one on the Merry, though it hasn't been shown on the Sunny) to know exactly whats going on - though i find it very likely he's just growing plants.
    Usopp's workshop was never physically on the Merry, only on the Sunny. Nami has three orange trees and Robin has a flower garden.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Logically you're right, I thought he was growing some though.
    On the otherhand, If i remember correct, he was always spamming his attacks before without ever needing to "reload/restock" his ammunition supply, so I don't see why it won't carry on in this fashion.
    we can probably grow them some how. or there is some other method to it. like the seeds are all the same but he does something different to each of them? ? ? either way he would have to grow more which i doubt would be hard. im sure we get an explanation at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    we can probably grow them some how. or there is some other method to it. like the seeds are all the same but he does something different to each of them? ? ? either way he would have to grow more which i doubt would be hard. im sure we get an explanation at some point.
    Since each Pop green is a different color their probably just different species, unless painting them differently makes them have different effects XP.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Since each Pop green is a different color their probably just different species, unless painting them differently makes them have different effects XP.
    im not saying there not different im just tossing some ideas around. also you get some points for sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Do ya guys think Whitebeard had a child ?! (of flesh and blood you know what i mean ;D) Hope this question wasnt asked before :3 .

I dont know if this is the right place for the question , but its not "good/big" enough to open a new thread lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Do ya guys think Whitebeard had a child ?! (of flesh and blood you know what i mean ;D) Hope this question wasnt asked before :3 .

I dont know if this is the right place for the question , but its not "good/big" enough to open a new thread lulz.
    No, I think Whitebeard was unable to have children, which is why he wanted a family so bad and basically made his crew his family.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post

He doesn't have one coz no woman could withstand his quake penis. He always accidentally kill them all.

sig made by me

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    What about logia women or wasnt he able to control haki while having sex

So this isn't a question but a comment - recently I got the game Cid Meier's Pirates! (I know.. it's old, lol but it's fun) and because it gives a list of pirate names..

I was shocked to see that A LOT of the pirate names were used in One Piece - like maybe a year ago I made a comment on how Oda didn't use any "big" pirate names (big meaning pirates who are successful), instead just used popular names like Black Beard/etc.

However after look at this list and then doing 20minutes of research, I can only laugh lol - heres a list of the pirates and a little about them, see for yourself (and like I said, this is what I got from at MOST 30minutes of research)

Samuel Bellamy - Was a pirate captain for just over a year, however during that year he captured more then 50 ships.
    Francis Drake - A English privateer who was also a Vice Admiral, he was in command to fight off the Spanish Armada, the king of Spain offered a award of 20k gold pieces (about 6.5m USD) for his head.
    Bartholomew Roberts - Most successful pirate in history, he was famous for capturing over 450 ships in his 4 year career, he always held Sunday service on his boat.
    William Kidd- Was said to be the one of the most ruthless pirates ever to sail, now historians think the British Empire was mostly lying about the accusations about him, and the trail was most likely a fraud to get people in London against pirates.
    Edward Thatch - I don't know why they called him Teach, but according to the research I did, Black Beards original surname was Thatch, So in essence Teach kills Thatch and absorbs Edward Newgate - Newgate was a famous prison in London where Kidd was hung (twice lol, they covered him in tar after his first hanging and his head came off)
    "Red Legs" Greaves - A Scottish pirate who whore a kilt, and because he did his legs were always sunburned, he's famous for capturing a Spanish fleet carrying gold, then turning its guns on the fort it was next to, he didn't kill/rape any of the Spanish people, and after he got the gold he retired lol

That's just the few I thought were cool, then there are the more obvious ones (or ones I had knows about) like Shanks/Jack Rackham , Jewelry Bonney/Anne Bonney , Jean Lafitte/Lafitte.. there are a few others but I can't think of them..

But yeah, I have renewed vigor about One Piece (not that I was losing my interest lol, but it's fun to learn something interesting)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)