Page 132 of 144 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    like i said and i quote myself

the crew isn't a threat for any of the new world pirates
    then why was white beard worried about them? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?
    ive given plenty of facts here, and for all we know buggy has new world guys in his crew. because again again buggy has guys of the same caliber as iva. and he will preform the job of a war lord to a tea and he will do something else that the gov needs. he will gather more power. he has the leadership skills to pull in more pirates as he goes. kind of like Davy Jones in the pirates movies. or like ive said a poor mans white beard. thats what makes him strong.

the reason we did not see more of them in the war is because oda just was short on time and knew he would have time for buggy later.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Buggy and his crew poste a thread to inexperienced pirate crew who try to gain fame by creating havoc
    a perfect way for the WG to scare aoff pirates

Which is what Shishibukai do most of the time
    i don't think shibukai waste their time with low life pirates
    don't forget they all got their own agendas...
    but i agree they do intimidate
    but the real task for them is those yonkou and other strong individuals like luffy

Yes, most definately.
    Buggy doesn't stand a shot against Caribou. Buggy is fucked if he faces Kidd. He can't even dream of touching Kaidou. Akainu could, as I said earlier, melt him and his crew in seconds, Smoker would choke Buggy would with his smoke, and Mihawk would scewer his crew.

But what you're thinking of is the WORST of the worst. Most pirates aren't like that.
    You forgot about the crew that Kidd slaughtered upon entering the New World. You forgot about "Brownbeard", who got destroyed by Hawkins. You forgot about the 55 million beri bounty pirate who got taken down with ONE SHOT from a pistol by Demalo Black (fake Luffy).
    Most pirates aren't very strong. There are beasts, and monsters, but Buggy can easily pull a "Oh noes, I died!" like he did with Zoro, and then slaughter them from behind.
    You're thinking in FAR too large terms. There is a reason that Luffy is so feared. There is a reason the rookies were called "The Eleven Super Nova's", and were feared across the first part of the Grand Line.
    That is, they are rare. REALLY rare.

Most pirates are pathetic brawlers, who Buggy will even be able to handle without a problem. And who knows, maybe Oda will even throw a power boost in Buggy's general direction? x)
    well i have to think in large terms especially if he becomes a shibukai..
    and i always said he will go to the new world where he's tressure is(that bracelet defintly is gonna lead him to the new world)
    may i just note that there are pirate crews just like WB allies.who are considerbaly strong.

then why was white beard worried about them? ?? ?? ? ? ? ?
    ive given plenty of facts here, and for all we know buggy has new world guys in his crew. because again again buggy has guys of the same caliber as iva. and he will preform the job of a war lord to a tea and he will do something else that the gov needs. he will gather more power. he has the leadership skills to pull in more pirates as he goes. kind of like Davy Jones in the pirates movies. or like ive said a poor mans white beard. thats what makes him dangerous.
    aah cross my favorite person on this forum

i already explained why whitebeard was "worried"(it's still a big word) about them.
    "WB did say his crew was gonna be troubelsome on that perticular situation
    becuz his crew had there hands full with the admirals,rear admirals,vice admirals,shibukai,and the thousend's of marines there "

those pirates are on equal level as WB "ordinairy crew" "the ones that fell down when hanks visited the wb boat

buggy has guys of the same caliber as iva?
    man that is just not true non of them even has a devilfruit maybe the pandaman hahahaha
    i don't know where you got that info

i do believe that the WG are gonna give buggy a special position
    shibukai is jjust to predictable it's gonna be something special

i don't think shibukai waste their time with low life pirates
    don't forget they all got their own agendas...
    but i agree they do intimidate
    but the real task for them is those yonkou and other strong individuals like luffy

well i have to think in large terms especially if he becomes a shibukai..
    and i always said he will go to the new world where he's tressure is(that bracelet defintly is gonna lead him to the new world)
    may i just note that there are pirate crews just like WB allies.who are considerbaly strong.

aah cross my favorite person on this forum

i already explained why whitebeard was "worried"(it's still a big word) about them.
    "WB did say his crew was gonna be troubelsome on that perticular situation
    becuz his crew had there hands full with the admirals,rear admirals,vice admirals,shibukai,and the thousend's of marines there "

those pirates are on equal level as WB "ordinairy crew" "the ones that fell down when hanks visited the wb boat

buggy has guys of the same caliber as iva?
    man that is just not true non of them even has a devilfruit maybe the pandaman hahahaha
    i don't know where you got that info

i do believe that the WG are gonna give buggy a special position
    shibukai is jjust to predictable it's gonna be something special
    yeah he has level 5 guys in his new crew meaning there are guys on that same power base in his crew. and how do you know there are no devil fruit users???? plus even if there are non there are powerful non devil fruit users. all signs point to him being a war lord and i have given plenty of reasons why thats the right position for him to be in. not to mention all the little hints oda has been given us.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah he has level 5 guys in his new crew meaning there are guys on that same power base in his crew. and how do you know there are no devil fruit users???? plus even if there are non there are powerful non devil fruit users. all signs point to him being a war lord and i have given plenty of reasons why thats the right position for him to be in. not to mention all the little hints oda has been given us
    level 5. well let me agree with you
    that doesn't tell that these are in ivan's level
    about the DF users I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY..they of there where i think oda wouldve showed us
    during the wat or the time they turned against lufffy on the way to the war.
    yes if they have no DF and HAKI they just a gang
    like i said earlyer

and yes for the last time i do think he will be a shibukai...
    but there is also a chance the WG is gonna come up with something new
    becaus it's to predictable
    remember these words

Actually agreed for the most part with athary. Yes, think we can all agree, appearances can be really very deceiving when it comes to Buggy and how the OPU public as a whole, views him/ fears him. But even with all those forces behind him, he wouldn't be fooling the PTB in the WG/ Marines. Thus possibly a position similar to Shichibukai, in name and status, but slightly different in that should the WG again, (which they undoubtedly will be again), forced to call in all their Shichibukai "allies" against Yonkou or Yonkou level forces; they won't also be forced to call on Buggy + crew, or purposefully not call on him , because either way at some point the reputation starts meaning squat after they do either, and they get embarrassed anyway, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and yet buggy has level 5, 4 and 3 caliber guys fallowing him along with the 2 and 1 level guys. those are guys on the same scale as Mr.2, Mr.1 and iva. delusional or not those are not really the type of guys that you want to mess with. buggy does not have the kind of power that you want but he does have power and he is good enough to be a war lord as for what the war lords are meant for.
    Therein lies the 'rub' as the saying goes. Mr. 2, and Mr. 1 could be seen on similar levels, but then Iva is leagues above the both of them. And it's not even for certain that Mr.'s 1/2 are at the most bottom/weakest of that range. It's also not clear as to how much stronger, and or weaker, the range could be concerning Iva and Level 5. Either way, just saying these people are on, or even could be , on the same "scale" as Iva, just because they're on the same level in ID, is just assumption. Likewise every indication during the war, unless these guys are the humblest "PIRATES" ever, was that none had any special abilities, and the majority could actually be seen as possibly weaker than Buggy himself. I mean, in all those fights, some1 with "hidden" similar Iva level of power or greater, never stepped up and showed themselves to fight any of the beasts/higher level guards/ Magellan/ Luffy/ Croc/ Jimbei/ or even Mr. 1? And was content to just let their survival rely on people possibly weaker than them in the ID?...
    Don't see decently strong "PIRATES" in this OPU really doing that.

Now since this is actually a Question thread, here's a question I started thinking about lately:

That giant that's now apart of BB's crew was supposed to be a once level 6 prisoner right? Then how do you think they fit him in any "1 level"? He was equal to the Marineford buildings at full height, even while probably partially in the water; even forced into crouching I see him as at least 1/4 the size of all of ID? Isn't it odd that Luffy, and prison breakout company also never ran into, or noticed him at any point?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

level 5. well let me agree with you
    that doesn't tell that these are in ivan's level
    about the DF users I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY..they of there where i think oda wouldve showed us
    during the wat or the time they turned against lufffy on the way to the war.
    like i said earlyer
    if they were that week how come none of them passed ou when luffy pitched a fit during a the war. and you can not say they do not have abilities because oda has not had the time to really show them off so we do not know what they can do. and saying no DF and no haki = weak would be like calling franky and sanji weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Therein lies the 'rub' as the saying goes. Mr. 2, and Mr. 1 could be seen on similar levels, but then Iva is leagues above the both of them. And it's not even for certain that Mr.'s 1/2 are at the most bottom/weakest of that range. It's also not clear as to how much stronger, and or weaker, the range could be concerning Iva and Level 5. Either way, just saying these people are on, or even could be , on the same "scale" as Iva, just because they're on the same level in ID, is just assumption. Likewise every indication during the war, unless these guys are the humblest "PIRATES" ever, was that none had any special abilities, and the majority could actually be seen as possibly weaker than Buggy himself. I mean, in all those fights, some1 with "hidden" similar Iva level of power or greater, never stepped up and showed themselves to fight any of the beasts/higher level guards/ Magellan/ Luffy/ Croc/ Jimbei/ or even Mr. 1? And was content to just let their survival rely on people possibly weaker than them in the ID?...
    Don't see decently strong "PIRATES" in this OPU really doing that.
    thats not really what i meant. i mentioned those three at the same time because he has pirate from levels 3,4,and 5 in his crew. i was not saying mr.2 and mr.1 are close to iva i was not comparing them at all. he has people with bounties of over 100. and when you get over 100 you have skills and your going to be dangerous to a point. oda did not have the time to show case them during the war because it was to crammed to begin with. he has hinted at this and has hinted at buggy being a war lord. !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if they were that week how come none of them passed ou when luffy pitched a fit during a the war. and you can not say they do not have abilities because oda has not had the time to really show them off so we do not know what they can do. and saying no DF and no haki = weak would be like calling franky and sanji weak.
    first off all luffy's haki wasn't close to shanks haki...
    and i still think today shanks haki is far more superior to luffy's
    don't forget that buggy and his "gang" where far behind luffy
    hiding ... fixing the den den muchi or wath ever

even some ordinairy marines withstood luffy's haki
    oda has no time time to show... you forgot that he will never show someone of them using haki
    reminder that buggy ,alvida and mr3 already are users they have 3 DF users in there crew
    witch is alot and they all play a special role (and they charcters are developed and known)

and about the haki thing...we don't knwo if they don't have haki
    they could have basic haki. it is not necesearly for the whole crew to have haki you know...
    if some people have it it's good....but buggy's crew is hakiless

but then again i was specifficaly talking about them
    i qoute myself:
    also again level 5 could also mean they have done horribel things
    not necesearly strong !!!!

buggy was underestimated they shouldve put him in level 2-3

Is the Noah larger then Thriller Bark?

btw, if you have a reason to think it is or isn't don't just say "yes" or "no" ... elaborate.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Is the Noah larger then Thriller Bark?

btw, if you have a reason to think it is or isn't don't just say "yes" or "no" ... elaborate.
    Can't tell coz Oda is inconsistent on drawing large things/people on their right sizes. If I have to guess, Noah is bigger but TB is a bit wider, meaning it's deck is bigger. The omibozou looks tiny compered to noah and Oz looks an ordinary sized person compared to thriller bark. And omibozou's are larger than even large giants.

sig made by me

Reading back to the Buggy posts I wanted to weigh in.

I was under the impression Buggy didn't have any lvl5's since (correct me if I'm wrong) it was Buggy/Mr. 3 that freed the prisoners to start the riots, and they never went down to level 5 - also I vaguely remember when Jimbie/Croc/Luffy were climbing the stairs from lvl 5-4 there were NO prisoners behind them (only the Newkama Land dudes with Ivankov).

:EDIT:

Ok so I wasn't sure about the post so I looked it up, the guys in Level 5 were freed, however it was Ivankov who freed them - so yeah, I can imagine some lvl 5 guys sticking with the group until they got out of there, but I doubt hardly any joined Buggy.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)