Page 130 of 144 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1435
    I'm thinking Kidd may become a shichibukai, though its tough to say if he will listen to any orders (not as if any of the shichibukai do lol) ... but yeah I can totally see Luffy beating up Kidd - then Kidd becoming a shichibukai to somehow get at Luffy.

Also Buggy is likely since the WG contacted him - also without that dumb hat he does look pretty cool.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    For example (that I know of) we have yet to see a 'Black Bart' or a incarnation of Bartholomew Roberts -the most successful pirate ever- we have not seen a incarnation of Henry Every, or several other sucessfull pirates..

BlackBeard - I'm pretty sure BB was mutinied against in real life, and also I'm pretty sure aside the name he didn't do all that good.
    Isn't Barthlomew Kuma the incarnation of Bartholomew Roberts?

BB was killed by Captain Robert Maynard and his team, I guess.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

:o I wasn't even thinking about Kuma but it makes sense since he carries around the bible, idk if it is his incarnation but its likely - good eye lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Buggy does seem like an obvious choice since the government has contacted him. Another might be Bonny she was captured thanks to Blackbeard, and her hatred for Blackbeard would be useful to the WG. The 3rd Warlord is where it gets tricky maybe another Fishman to makeup for losing Jinbei.

Nah, Boney is too weak to be a Shichibukai. After the Shichibukai got beaten one after another, the WG would surely increase their standard in choosing new warlords. Yeah, he sure hates BB but at the same time he hates the marines too as we saw her disdain towards Akainu. She could be useful though. The WG could force her to make their old fighters young again even for a couple of minutes when they are needed in time of battle.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Nah, Boney is too weak to be a Shichibukai. After the Shichibukai got beaten one after another, the WG would surely increase their standard in choosing new warlords. Yeah, he sure hates BB but at the same time he hates the marines too as we saw her disdain towards Akainu. She could be useful though. The WG could force her to make their old fighters young again even for a couple of minutes when they are needed in time of battle.
    You might be right about Bonny, although all we really know is in comparison to Blackbeard she is outclassed. I really don't like comparing bounties because there are many reasons why someone might have a higher bounty. Robin's bounty has very little to do with her power, and Kidd's bounty was higher then Luffy's when they entered Shabondy because Kidd and his crew attacked civilians.

Although it's pretty funny when you mentioned weak then I thought of Buggy. lol

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    buggy is also too weak to be a warlord

yeah, but it's all his underlings that will be a bother/threat if left unchecked.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    buggy is also too weak to be a warlord
    Yep, and we all know he shouldn't be a shichibukai. He was just fortunate enough to accidentally fool the WG about his true strength which Bonney obviously failed to do. Seems like Akainu knows her personally so she can't fool no one.

sig made by me

well the thing is its not about power its about threat. and buggy is a threat. his crew is and his charismatic leadership. those things are dangerous and who knows what other pirates he picked up by know. he may not be a super power but he is very useful and will be good for what war lords do.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]