Page 129 of 144 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1435
    Lol, ok I'll give it a try. Since a lot of people were saying that Lola is the daughter of Big mom and Big mom could be controlling or manipulating Hodi and Hodi hates human so Big mom could be an ugly fishwoman then that thing in the shadow could be Big mom's seaking pet or Big mom herself on a ship. I know Lola looks more like a hippopotamus than a fishwoman but Kokoro ain't even close to a mermaid either.

sig made by me

^ lol, If that turns out to actiually be the case,
    I'll start calling u meastro

yeah i was thinking some kind of sea king to but it could be some king od super giant. what ever it was moria was strong enought o hold it at bay or he would not have been there you know. don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^What made you think that it's been there the whole time? It could have arrived there only at that moment.

sig made by me

^Yeah, I think it came after Moria and Oz got defeated or in reaction to it.

Did they ever show the ship that BB was suppose to get to carry SJW?

I was thinking back to thriller bark, and I coulda swore they said that was the biggest ship ever made (big as a small island) - however a ship to carry SJW would have to be much bigger...

So yeah, I was just curious if they ever shown it, I'm not trying to search the manga for it ether lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

No, BB didn't even get the ship. They suppose to trade a ship with Bonney but Akainu didn't like the idea.

Yeah, Moria's ship was tagged as the world biggest ship. The one BB wanted is the marines biggest ship they have so It won't be enough for SJW to ride on maybe just big enough for SJW to hang on and rest.

Edit: A small panel was shown with marine ships Akainu used but it's hard to tell how big it is.
    Last edited by arisart; 06-22-2011 at 08:40 AM.

sig made by me

This isn't a Question as much as a comment however I wonder why Oda choose to use BlackBeard as the main antagonist for the series, sure the Real Life BB was as nasty as they came however his pirate life was not even close to the best...

I think it would make more sense for Oda to had used a more successful pirate if he was going to copy a name, don't get me wrong I like how he puts real pirate names in the series, however it seem he only uses bad ones lol.

For example (that I know of) we have yet to see a 'Black Bart' or a incarnation of Bartholomew Roberts -the most successful pirate ever- we have not seen a incarnation of Henry Every, or several other sucessfull pirates..

what we do get is..
    Kidd - eh... hanged
    Bonny - eh... hanged
    Morgan - who wasn't even drawn as a pirate lol, so idk if I count this
    BlackBeard - I'm pretty sure BB was mutinied against in real life, and also I'm pretty sure aside the name he didn't do all that good.
    Rackham - I think he is suppose to be Shanks, idk, but the flags are almost the exact same.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    This isn't a Question as much as a comment however I wonder why Oda choose to use BlackBeard as the main antagonist for the series, sure the Real Life BB was as nasty as they came however his pirate life was not even close to the best...

I think it would make more sense for Oda to had used a more successful pirate if he was going to copy a name, don't get me wrong I like how he puts real pirate names in the series, however it seem he only uses bad ones lol.

For example (that I know of) we have yet to see a 'Black Bart' or a incarnation of Bartholomew Roberts -the most successful pirate ever- we have not seen a incarnation of Henry Every, or several other sucessfull pirates..

what we do get is..
    Kidd - eh... hanged
    Bonny - eh... hanged
    Morgan - who wasn't even drawn as a pirate lol, so idk if I count this
    BlackBeard - I'm pretty sure BB was mutinied against in real life, and also I'm pretty sure aside the name he didn't do all that good.
    Rackham - I think he is suppose to be Shanks, idk, but the flags are almost the exact same.
    I think he chose Blackbeard because When people here pirate the think Blackbeard. You are right there were more success pirate, but thanks to legends and books Blackbeard has gotten better press. Which is also why Whitebeard had the real Blackbeards first name, aka Edward Teach.

Now hears my question. There are now as far as we know three open spots for Warlord, of the pirates we've seen in the series, who do you think will be a new Warlord.

So far there is a chance of Buggy filling 1 of those spots.
    As for the 2 other spots:
    - pirates from the new world
    - more unlikly: 1 of the supernova's
    - least likely but it would be funny: Enel (a lot can happen in 2 years, but with his God-complex... =/)