Page 121 of 144 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1435
    question.. i dont know if this has been discuss yet or not but i was watching the war arc anime and in the anime there is a moment where doflamingo cut crocodile head off his neck, and i believe the scene are also shown in the manga, but crocodile's head reshape again..
    my question is... does it mean that doflamingo cant use haki?? cause if he does have it shouldnt crocodile's head should be really get cut off??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

First of all haki doesn't mean one hit kill just as we saw how Akainu didn't get beheaded by Vista and Marco when they hit him. Now, Doflamingo didn't intend to kill Croc. He was just trying to get his attention coz he wanted to partner up with him so using haki with that attack is pointless. That scene can't prove whether he has haki or not.

sig made by me

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Or he hasn't trying to kill croc. Looked to me like he was just fuking around. He definately has Haki tho
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    question.. i dont know if this has been discuss yet or not but i was watching the war arc anime and in the anime there is a moment where doflamingo cut crocodile head off his neck, and i believe the scene are also shown in the manga, but crocodile's head reshape again..
    my question is... does it mean that doflamingo cant use haki?? cause if he does have it shouldnt crocodile's head should be really get cut off??
    well, we could assume that, or we could assume he was not trying to kill him. but we do know he did not use it do to 2 things.
    1. croc was not harmed and 2. croc was in no pain.

now i like to stick to the conservative side and say in till we see some one use it they do not use it. some people like to just say he has it any way do to his rank.

in other words we can not say for sure yet or not but yes it is talked about a lot around here. but another thing is he obviously had something going on with croc so why not just control him. and i think it has something to do with him being a logia. so i say he does not use ir or he is just not good with CoA. but we are not really sure yet or not. but again we can not say he has the ability to use it or not. he might he might not its just up in the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is luffy really light? because him being a rubber man; skin and bones would make his bone mass way less than average and should make him extremely light this might explain his super agility!!
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    he is also one of the smallest characters/ or more normal sized characters in the series. And yeah ^ if he wasn't rubber he probably wouldn't be able to use gear 2 which gives him his awesome speed

Quote Originally Posted by gaza-pirate View Post
    is luffy really light? because him being a rubber man; skin and bones would make his bone mass way less than average and should make him extremely light this might explain his super agility!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    he is also one of the smallest characters/ or more normal sized characters in the series. And yeah ^ if he wasn't rubber he probably wouldn't be able to use gear 2 which gives him his awesome speed
    he is 5'7 but still a 5'7 mass of rubber would not be that light. and yeah if he did not have his DF he would absolutely not be able to use his gears because his gears are a DF ability. a normal none human body would not be able to pump his blood like that or fill up his bones with air. but he could probably still move that fast if he took the time to master soru the proper way. in stead of his improvised version that he uses in gear 2.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what kind of rubber do you think luffy smells like? a car tire? rubber bands? a condom lol dont you think that him being a rubber man would make him smell a little bit different than everybody else?
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    he probably smells like meat

yeah oda addressed this in the SBS.

Monkey D. Luffy: Smells like meat
    Roronoa Zoro: Smells like steel
    Nami: Smells like mikan and money
    Usopp: Smells like gunpowder
    Sanji: Smells like cigarettes and seafood
    Chopper: "How should I know?!"
    Nico Robin: Smells like flowers
    Franky: Smells like cola
    Brook: Smells like tea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]