Page 101 of 144 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1435
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i was not saying he ate a DNA DF
    i know that you didnt say something about a Dna fruit.
    +plus i made that 1 fruit 2 powers prediction 2 posts before just with more words and i think bb will gather much powers more.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    i know that you didnt say something about a Dna fruit.
    +plus i made that 1 fruit 2 powers prediction 2 posts before just with more words and i think bb will gather much powers more.
    i doubt that becuase that would just be over kill and make him way to powerful i think oda will impose some sorut of limit i mean he was hax B4 he took WB's DF now he is just an
    uber hax beast of pawnage. that is why i stuck with the DNA thing, like if he is some how more than just one person that would impose a limit. instead of him just being able to steel df powers at will i think he needs some kind of a limit to keep him from being over powered because i think he is already close to being over powered.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think its possible
    1. condition could be that it has to be a "fresh dead person"
    2. maybe that he can restore a specific amount of abillities next to his logia abilities
    3. he can only use 1 ability next to his logia

but that makes me asking how he noticed that he can steal another abilities. Or is every ability listed in a book -.-

well he know he can absorb the abilities of live DF users to make them active and remember that Shiliew asked while BB was steeling WB's power that will they staw together if this does not work. so that leads me to think that BB was flying by the seat of his pants and just going off of a plausible theory that this might work. so i doubt he knew i think he just had a strong feeling and faith that it would work.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so i doubt he knew i think he just had a strong feeling and faith that it would work.
    yeah even badass comrade killer believe in faith. That makes sense for me ^^

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    yeah even badass comrade killer believe in faith. That makes sense for me ^^
    i did not mean faith as in religion ( witch is always a good thing to have) but i meant faith in his abilities and plans
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

whatever -.-

Veteran Member
    Cross, i wasnt talking about a dna fruit in my last post.. I was talking about him being a genetic freak, like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Cross, i wasnt talking about a dna fruit in my last post.. I was talking about him being a genetic freak, like you said.
    IK what you meant i think that part of my post was aimed at some one else not you sorry about that i should label better. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    IK what you meant i think that part of my post was aimed at some one else not you sorry about that i should label better. LOL
    This was back on page 100 i think.. You said and CS.. You said you thought he was a genetic freak, which was what i thought you thought.. I used DNA.. so i dunno.. im guessing you just really misinterpreted my post..