Page 94 of 144 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    theres actually deep sea currents though
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CCsQ9QEwAw
    Yes as a scuba diver who got pulled down by one (yeah pathetic I know) i can agree but to suggest that they can travel on it is a different story. Oda stretched reality in fact if I am not mistaken the currents that occur underwater that are connected to surface currents dont occur past 400 meters. Still deep under water currents occur because density increases when its colder thus in deep parts of the ocean it feels like gravity is pulling you down. I guess his explanation isnt to far from the truth but it still an interesting way to explain it.

@fenix yeah the week off was lame if the Kraken wasnt there it would have been the worst chapter to go on break on, I feel that barely saved them. LOL Oda was known as the rookie mangaka for so long its funny, I feel like thats why he made Luffy a rookie for just as long.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

nice comparison josh.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Cross, one day we'll collect all your theories and put them in the one thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    that will be EPIC.......
    but who would read it/
    I would. It will make me sleep faster.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    HE IS NOT LAZY if he is working through these breaks or if he is forced to take a break witch he works through any way. the fact that one piece is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 time better than bleach and naruto put together is proof of that. and really man coming in to the one piece forums and calling oda lazy not all that good of an idea.
    If I earn way more than my fellow mangakas, I would have the luxury to be lazy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Wow cross.. Just wow..

You seem more than just a massive fanboy of odas now..
    If Oda's dick is a house, Cross would be living in it.

sig made by me

only if it has a nice view of a lake LOL
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    If Oda's dick is a house, Cross would be living in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    only if it has a nice view of a lake LOL
    What?
    haha....

So i was right in thinking that..

HAHA ok guys lets get back on track here shall we
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Hey man, you are the one whos not on the right track :-p

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^ What was your thought?
    My thought was that maybe Mihawk training Zoro was an illusion created by Perona. I thought this mostly because I didn't like that Zoro would take lessons from his arch-rival. But i reread some of the manga and its impossible.

I want to say my piece. Comparing the 3 major shonen mangakas I can say this. Naruto has the best plot line and OP has the best characters and the best writing. I just find Tite as uncreative with lack luster writing and only a few tags to draw the readers in and make them curious. Narutos story line is much more impressive but going from point A to B he lacks Odas creativity and style. I feel Odas one major issue is the overall plot and story line is a bit simplistic but he makes p for it with his tag lines. This is why I say the only one of the 3 that stands out as slightly lazy mostly due to his inconsistent and usually slow riding style is Tite. He takes forever to get to a point and draws things out to long and has way to many uneventful chapters.

I dont feel comfortable say Kishimoto or Oda are lazy or not on the same level, but Tite has yet to show me he is even comparable.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I want to say my piece. Comparing the 3 major shonen mangakas I can say this. Naruto has the best plot line and OP has the best characters and the best writing. I just find Tite as uncreative with lack luster writing and only a few tags to draw the readers in and make them curious. Narutos story line is much more impressive but going from point A to B he lacks Odas creativity and style. I feel Odas one major issue is the overall plot and story line is a bit simplistic but he makes p for it with his tag lines. This is why I say the only one of the 3 that stands out as slightly lazy mostly due to his inconsistent and usually slow riding style is Tite. He takes forever to get to a point and draws things out to long and has way to many uneventful chapters.

I dont feel comfortable say Kishimoto or Oda are lazy or not on the same level, but Tite has yet to show me he is even comparable.
    the thing with the plot thing i see what you are saying but oda makes so many side storys and sub plots that it all evens out and i think makes it better than naruto and as far as tite is concerned he should not be in the big three any more. Hiro Mashima passed him a long time ago in my book. but yea Kishimoto and Oda are standing at the top of the mountain right now, but mashima is closing in on that third seat because tite is really falling fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]