Page 90 of 144 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    ...heh..isn`t davy jones locker just a saying.....but it might works...when the legend says the one ate 2 df will explode..yeah they will ended up in davy jones locker...(dead)

question:errrr..why does the one piece thread don`t have the theory thread like the naruto one?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    OP is one of the best manga. no wonder people will keep reading it right?
    No OP is the worst manga, no one reads that sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    ...heh..isn`t davy jones locker just a saying.....but it might works...when the legend says the one ate 2 df will explode..yeah they will ended up in davy jones locker...(dead)

question:errrr..why does the one piece thread don`t have the theory thread like the naruto one?????????????
    It had a theory thread, but unlike Naruto forums and Bleach forums, One Piece forums tend to have a lot of inane opaque individuals who come up with the most ludicrous story illiterate asinine theories. For the most part they aren't even theories just birdbrained predictions and fan fictions, guess saying it's a theory gives them a sense of self security. Not realizing that they are actually disrespecting the authors work "thinking" it's a good well thought out idea when it obviously just retarded.

So yeah supposedly the mods saw this as a huge disaster within the theory thread given birth to this ^ and graveyard it. But the down side of that was the bad aftermath that plagued the rest of the threads, opening Pandora's box throughout the OP forums. Plague attached itself to other threads and to this day is just growing and spreading on threads that had been answered months and even years ago. To keep it short, it made off topic discussions natural.

Bleach fans complain about bashing and the Naruto fans as well on their forums, but they realize they don't need to counter on OP bashing because it get's bashed every Goddamn chapter thread by idiocy. Some OP fans are either well developed covert trolls or just well you know...
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 11-14-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    Davy Jones locker has been coming up a lot lately so i was thinking "what if its the place where those who eat two devil fruit go" it that plausible?
    it is possible it could be a place in the story line we just do not have enough info yet. but it also might just play a role similar to sky pia ? or who knows all we know is it could play some role in the story line at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    it is unnecessary really.
    but also some people (not mentioning any names) would use it to spam, attack people, bully, and spread hate. again not mentioning any names. but at this point we have enough general topic threads that any one can post there theories there and we will not have a big long gigantic thread. so a nicer way to put it is we evolved past it and do not need one in the one piece threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Its also because theres a lot of spammers and idiots in the naruto section who theorize about every single detail. One Piece is just awesome like that.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Lmao yeah we don't have even one spammer who brings out tons of crazy theories!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

NOPE not a single one LOL.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't wait!

i was thinking since caribou is a mud type DF user dsoes thi mean ussop has an advantage against him with his plants. will his pop greens suck the life out of caribou ?
    Spoiler!

Possible though I doubt if the pop greens would like the taste of him. Heat can also be used to counter his DF. A flame dial will + Usopp hammer will do the job.

sig made by me

both ideas are plausible if he is in fact a mud man
    ussops plants could sap all the nutriants out of him and cause him to become super weakened
    and firs would be like water to croc. it would allow you to hit him even in logia form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    it is unnecessary really.
    Your post's are unnecessary.
    but also some people (Fenixmarco) would use it to spam, attack people, bully, and spread hate. again not mentioning any names. but at this point we have enough general topic threads that any one can post there theories there and we will not have a big long gigantic thread. so a nicer way to put it is we evolved past it and do not need one in the one piece threads.
    Let me translate that.

"stop making fun of this awful thing I like"

both ideas are plausible if he is in fact a mud man
    Your the only person on mangashare that doesn't know what plausible means.

And he is the Mud man.