Page 42 of 144 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lyfreak View Post
    Hi i was wondering, how can rayleigh swim to the amazon lily island although he is a devil fruit user?
    Rayleigh isn't a devil fruit user. He's just pure strength and uses Haki for his abilities.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by lyfreak View Post
    Hi i was wondering, how can rayleigh swim to the amazon lily island although he is a devil fruit user?
    yeah its simple NO DF if some one can swim they have no DF oda uses that as a quit way to say no DF.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Question time~ Who picks the yonkous? I dont see pirates nominating other pirates for that kind of position that they'd want for themselves. so does the elder stars or someone pick them as well?

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

its kind of like real kings who ever has the power to rise to the top, i dont think any one picks them. i think they just get to the title them selves. BUT that just my idea we dont really know yet
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    is the pirate king considered as a yonkou?
    Anyone?
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

idk, cause then how would word get out that they're a yonnkou? If they just did a big incident, people wouldn't say oh he must be the new yonkou

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Anyone?
    idk, cause we don't know if the yonkou were around while roger was the pirate king. i think that the yonkou were made after roger died since there was no pirate king the yonkou( 4 emperors) were made since no one could step up and be pirate king

Spoiler!

well there is no king right no so i think that y the 4.E. are around if there was a pirate king idk if we would even have the 4.E.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

new question. since the elder 5 stars are most likely the 20 kings of the original wg. what happened to the other 15?

Spoiler!

that was 900-800 years ago i doubt they r the original kings but if they are the others probably just died of old age?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]