Page 32 of 144 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    he did not mean that litterally but if u say well he could then every one could and every one dont so if its not proven its not true at that point in time
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^ I know. He's clearly bashing all OP fans out there including you. I'm just defending that not all OP fans are as thick as he thinks
    Not only do you refuse to do basic research, but you also fail to comprehend the basic facets of the informal human language?

Why don't you try and comprehend this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

OKOK break it up thats a bit harsh its all good ok

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Not only do you refuse to do basic research, but you also fail to comprehend the basic facets of the informal human language?

Why don't you try and comprehend this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide
    like I said to cross I did understand your question(i think) which i answered with "basic informal human language"

my problem is that it seems you already researched about what haki is so you could answer your question yourself so why bother to post? So it's like to me that your questioning those OPtards rather than wanting to know more about haki

maybe i was just overthinking or just overestimated you idk

well if you really wanna know why, imo it is because those haki users on your list are all random people. Some are not even connected to one another. It's not like the sharingan which can only have by a clan. There's a possibility that it can be learned thus, anyone could have it.(though we're not sure about it since we have little information about it)

I must admit though that there are OPtards there who don't care they just think their fave characters surely has haki

@cross

it's ok cross, i like debates, i'm not the smartest person in the world. I could learn a thing or two here
    Last edited by arisart; 04-30-2010 at 04:49 AM.

hey im just saying i have ur back man u have had mine enough

Question: Why is it that One Piece fans seem to think everyone has Haki, when it's only been shown that:
    Monkey D. Luffy
    Monkey D. Garp
    Silvers Rayleigh
    Kuja tribe
    Shanks
    Edward Newgate
    Marco
    Vista &
    Boa Hancock

Can use it?

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Haki <- I heard research works....
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart
    well if you really wanna know why, imo it is because those haki users on your list are all random people. Some are not even connected to one another. It's not like the sharingan which can only have by a clan. There's a possibility that it can be learned thus, anyone could have it.(though we're not sure about it since we have little information about it)
    As for your question about the users of haki being related in some way, I can't really answer that, you should probably ask Oda, or just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    my problem is that it seems you already researched about what haki is so you could answer your question yourself so why bother to post? So it's like to me that your questioning those OPtards rather than wanting to know more about haki
    How on Earth could my "research" on haki (which was really just wiki-ing the topic) answer my question about the mindset of some One Piece fans?

My Question was: Why do One Piece fans seem to think everyone has haki, when only (see list) have been shown using it?

Which, as a question, really doesn't have much to do with Haki as it exists in OP, but more about how the fans perceive it, and decide someone has haki.

So, my thinking is that if someone wants to be taken seriously when suggesting someone has haki, they should give evidence as opposed to just stating it. I am questioning the thought process of the people that just state things like that.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

all i ment was that some people say that zorro has haki but they have no proff so they say well he could and that just a cop out is all i ment

Beer and Music
    Calcifer = Cancer /ˈkænsər/ ( listen) (medical term: malignant neoplasm) is a class of diseases in which a group of cells display uncontrolled growth (division beyond the normal limits), invasion (intrusion on and destruction of adjacent tissues), and sometimes metastasis (spread to other locations in the body via lymph or blood). These three malignant properties of cancers differentiate them from benign tumors, which are self-limited, and do not invade or metastasize. Most cancers form a tumor but some, like leukemia, do not. The branch of medicine concerned with the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer is oncology.

Read more at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    all i ment was that some people say that zorro has haki but they have no proff so they say well he could and that just a cop out is all i ment
    So you're saying it's only speculation? I agree, and until it is proven, I will question the theories of the people that suggest Zoro has haki.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Calcifer = Cancer /ˈkænsər/ ( listen) (medical term: malignant neoplasm) is a class of diseases in which a group of cells display uncontrolled growth (division beyond the normal limits), invasion (intrusion on and destruction of adjacent tissues), and sometimes metastasis (spread to other locations in the body via lymph or blood). These three malignant properties of cancers differentiate them from benign tumors, which are self-limited, and do not invade or metastasize. Most cancers form a tumor but some, like leukemia, do not. The branch of medicine concerned with the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer is oncology.

Read more at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer
    So I am Cancer? I would think I would be a tumor, and the collective group of individuals like me would be cancer.

Regardless, your post was off topic and slanderous, and I will ask that you be infracted.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

So you're saying it's only speculation? I agree, and until it is proven, I will question the theories of the people that suggest Zoro has haki.

So I am Cancer? I would think I would be a tumor, and the collective group of individuals like me would be cancer.

Regardless, your post was off topic and slanderous, and I will ask that you be infracted.
    So.................. You're the tumor, you and HB would collectively be Cancer. What kind of cancer tho? Definitely Bone Cancer, more precisely the funny bone cancer. Damn you both for infecting the whole mangashare site with your funny bone cancer.

Just so I don't get infracted for offtopic, let me ask a One piece related question.

Who here things that one piece is not a real treasure? I mean it seems more and more likely that in the end it'll all be about the journey, the struggles and successess of each pirate crew who gets there, that way they can all have a piece of One piece. Well?

What if Oda himself hasn't decided what one piece will be, lol.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    So.................. You're the tumor, you and HB would collectively be Cancer. What kind of cancer tho? Definitely Bone Cancer, more precisely the funny bone cancer. Damn you both for infecting the whole mangashare site with your funny bone cancer.

Just so I don't get infracted for offtopic, let me ask a One piece related question.

Who here things that one piece is not a real treasure? I mean it seems more and more likely that in the end it'll all be about the journey, the struggles and successess of each pirate crew who gets there, that way they can all have a piece of One piece. Well?

What if Oda himself hasn't decided what one piece will be, lol.
    Oda said the only thing that he knows for sure about One Piece is its ending. It was thought out when he started writing the series. I definitely think that Oda knows what One Piece is.