Page 18 of 144 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 1435
  1. #171
    shiro merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,939
    btw ive been pondering on this, when that chick from morias ship got blasted away by kuma she landed on the creepy island, then we see her on that island when the sW crew gets blasted off to different directions, and she said something like ''i was thinking of a place like this when kuma did this but i didnt want to be alone!!'' and then i remembered kumas ''where would you go?'', so can this be like if a person is thinking something deep inside he will get blasted there? ANd if thats true did luffy really want to go to an island full of hot chicks lol? xD

  2. #172
    We are the cure spiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Relocating
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    btw ive been pondering on this, when that chick from morias ship got blasted away by kuma she landed on the creepy island, then we see her on that island when the sW crew gets blasted off to different directions, and she said something like ''i was thinking of a place like this when kuma did this but i didnt want to be alone!!'' and then i remembered kumas ''where would you go?'', so can this be like if a person is thinking something deep inside he will get blasted there? ANd if thats true did luffy really want to go to an island full of hot chicks lol? xD
    I think its more like what/where they were thinking right before they got blown away since they all thought they were gonna die at that moment. IMO Luffy had the best thought lol there's no better way to die


    The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    .....................
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

  3. #173
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    I started with One Piece Anime for the 3th time now and just finished with the Skypea arc.

    Maybe i'm wrong but Enel wanted to fly to the Moon with his Maxim, right ?

  4. #174
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragor View Post
    I started with One Piece Anime for the 3th time now and just finished with the Skypea arc.

    Maybe i'm wrong but Enel wanted to fly to the Moon with his Maxim, right ?
    Yes. Or at least that's where he ended up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  5. #175
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    He was actually Admiral level and died like that ( not for sure )

    People in Skypea know about the bluesea but never even tried to get down there. They didn't even know what rubber is ... no wonder he thought he could reach the moon.

  6. #176
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    109
    According to the cover stories he did, and also found there moonfolk.

  7. #177
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by cvazir View Post
    According to the cover stories he did, and also found there moonfolk.
    Ehh really , i have to read the covers again

  8. #178
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    How does Kuma's ability for teleportation work? Does the user decide where to send the person or does the person think of a place to be sent to?
    It's actually random he doesn't decide, when he ask where would you like to go its just like his fighting line or w/e you know?

  9. #179
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    It's actually random he doesn't decide, when he ask where would you like to go its just like his fighting line or w/e you know?
    Um, thats unlikely. Seeing as how 2 people are in the same place, and each place the crewmembers were sent to have suit thier characters exclusively. Leading me to believe Kuma's actions were deliberate. The direction and ultimately where the person lands seems to be influenced by their own inner desires.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  10. #180
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,660
    yeah and plus kuma said ''if you wanted to go anywhere, where you you go'' or something like that. that leads us to believe that kuma is incharge..

    so if that were the case, why did luffy want to go to the amazon's island? closet perv perhaps

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •