Page 18 of 144 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
    btw ive been pondering on this, when that chick from morias ship got blasted away by kuma she landed on the creepy island, then we see her on that island when the sW crew gets blasted off to different directions, and she said something like ''i was thinking of a place like this when kuma did this but i didnt want to be alone!!'' and then i remembered kumas ''where would you go?'', so can this be like if a person is thinking something deep inside he will get blasted there? ANd if thats true did luffy really want to go to an island full of hot chicks lol? xD

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    btw ive been pondering on this, when that chick from morias ship got blasted away by kuma she landed on the creepy island, then we see her on that island when the sW crew gets blasted off to different directions, and she said something like ''i was thinking of a place like this when kuma did this but i didnt want to be alone!!'' and then i remembered kumas ''where would you go?'', so can this be like if a person is thinking something deep inside he will get blasted there? ANd if thats true did luffy really want to go to an island full of hot chicks lol? xD
    I think its more like what/where they were thinking right before they got blown away since they all thought they were gonna die at that moment. IMO Luffy had the best thought lol there's no better way to die

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

I started with One Piece Anime for the 3th time now and just finished with the Skypea arc.

Maybe i'm wrong but Enel wanted to fly to the Moon with his Maxim, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aragor View Post
    I started with One Piece Anime for the 3th time now and just finished with the Skypea arc.

Maybe i'm wrong but Enel wanted to fly to the Moon with his Maxim, right ?
    Yes. Or at least that's where he ended up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

He was actually Admiral level and died like that ( not for sure )

People in Skypea know about the bluesea but never even tried to get down there. They didn't even know what rubber is ... no wonder he thought he could reach the moon.

According to the cover stories he did, and also found there moonfolk.

Quote Originally Posted by cvazir View Post
    According to the cover stories he did, and also found there moonfolk.
    Ehh really , i have to read the covers again

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    How does Kuma's ability for teleportation work? Does the user decide where to send the person or does the person think of a place to be sent to?
    It's actually random he doesn't decide, when he ask where would you like to go its just like his fighting line or w/e you know?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    It's actually random he doesn't decide, when he ask where would you like to go its just like his fighting line or w/e you know?
    Um, thats unlikely. Seeing as how 2 people are in the same place, and each place the crewmembers were sent to have suit thier characters exclusively. Leading me to believe Kuma's actions were deliberate. The direction and ultimately where the person lands seems to be influenced by their own inner desires.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

yeah and plus kuma said ''if you wanted to go anywhere, where you you go'' or something like that. that leads us to believe that kuma is incharge..

so if that were the case, why did luffy want to go to the amazon's island? closet perv perhaps

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.