Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    have not see it in a long time, but are they still looking for the kings gold?
    Considering that Luffy's dream is still to become Pirate King, and in order to do that, he's got to get to Gol D. Roger's secret stash....I'd say he's still looking for it. He's just a little bit sidetracked right now.

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    How stroong is Sengoku?
    We don't know yet but from what shown in the manga, even doflamingo avoids making sengoku mad.

have not see it in a long time, but are they still looking for the kings gold?
    Yes. That's the main plot, so it won't change.

i assume sengoku is kind of like rayleigh in terms of power. Though for my question who do you think will win? Shanks or the other Yonkou whos name escapes me right now?

as i asked in anothr thread, waht anime episode or what manga chapter does shanks meet whitebeard? Just wanna watch that again D

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    as i asked in anothr thread, waht anime episode or what manga chapter does shanks meet whitebeard? Just wanna watch that again D
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/434/02/

For the anime, it's episode 316

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/434/02/

For the anime, it's episode 316
    thank you!!

one more question if you know what anime episode ace fights blackbeard D

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    thank you!!

one more question if you know what anime episode ace fights blackbeard D
    325. I'm not sure about the manga though.

question
    in the auction house when first rayleigh appear, rayleigh seems to use haki to make people there pass out exclude the straw hats crew and other strong people like the trafalgar law and his crew + kidd and his crew..
    my question is.. does rayleigh can use his haki only to people or group of people that he choose?? i mean does he choose not to hit the strawhat crew on purpose or is it possible that all of the SH Crew including ussop, nami, chopper are able to withstand rayleigh's haki??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    question
    in the auction house when first rayleigh appear, rayleigh seems to use haki to make people there pass out exclude the straw hats crew and other strong people like the trafalgar law and his crew + kidd and his crew..
    my question is.. does rayleigh can use his haki only to people or group of people that he choose?? i mean does he choose not to hit the strawhat crew on purpose or is it possible that all of the SH Crew including ussop, nami, chopper are able to withstand rayleigh's haki??
    I think he choose who not to attack, which is why that guy in Law's group nearly fainted and such...

Also vote for me For Biggest Douche Award Here

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I think he choose who not to attack, which is why that guy in Law's group nearly fainted and such...

Also vote for me For Biggest Douche Award Here

no i simply think that those who didnt faint are those who are strong, i mean not strong as raylight but you know what i mean , like in bleach, ichigo can stand up to spirit pressure, and those weak cant, something like that but i dunno they did seem to be trembling everyone there,