Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144
Results 1,431 to 1,435 of 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Yes, he still does.
    Then with that being said, Would you happen to know why it is that Mangastream (Binktopia? not sure if they're still called that) doesn't ever translate the SBS portion? So much information is dished out during the SBS question's that i've never understood why it's never translated. I used to read the (non-existent) Null translations and they always added that portion. It was great! You found a lot information in it that you wouldn't otherwise know.

Quote Originally Posted by ILL_TBAG_U View Post
    Then with that being said, Would you happen to know why it is that Mangastream (Binktopia? not sure if they're still called that) doesn't ever translate the SBS portion? So much information is dished out during the SBS question's that i've never understood why it's never translated. I used to read the (non-existent) Null translations and they always added that portion. It was great! You found a lot information in it that you wouldn't otherwise know.
    Yes, I actually do know why. This is because the SBS is released in the volumes or tankobon, as many people like to call it. You probably already know what that is so I won't go into further detail. The reason why the now defunct Null translated them while all current translators leave them out is because Null was translating using the released volumes while all the current ones translate as each chapter comes out.

I hope this answers your question. Also to answer your next question, yes I do know where to find all the SBS.

You can find up to volume 71 here: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Yes, I actually do know why. This is because the SBS is released in the volumes or tankobon, as many people like to call it. You probably already know what that is so I won't go into further detail. The reason why the now defunct Null translated them while all current translators leave them out is because Null was translating using the released volumes while all the current ones translate as each chapter comes out.

I hope this answers your question. Also to answer your next question, yes I do know where to find all the SBS.

You can find up to volume 71 here: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS
    Ahh! i see. That makes sense. Appreciate the answers.

Alright i went back as far as page 130 and i didn't find anyone asking this. Anyone have an idea who Makino's baby Daddy is? Oda was asked the question in the SBS and he simply said "It has to be that guy" Who is that guy? Shanks? Garp?? one last romp with Ace before he was killed???

Well it looks like the kid has blonde hair so, it must be sabo right ! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]