Page 142 of 144 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Sort of stuck on the "crews/SHs need fishman to undertake all the water issues" dilemma, huh cross? lol In my mind, the larger crews and marines have larger ships that can handle the weather issues better than the smaller vessels. Also, a lot of the larger players seem to have established bases and only move when necessity demands, and the Marines typically only make a move based upon those larger players' movements.
    Do i ever not get stuck on something LOL

but i found this.
    do we know if this is real or fake, sorry if im slow on the up take with this one ive been busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ That's from Film Z, which is Canon, so it's real
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

thanks, knew it was supposed to be from Z but was not sure if it was a rip off or not. thanks !
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So I had never heard of this until today, I was on Yahoo Answers and this noob was pointing out 'plot holes' in One Piece (although they were really based on his assumptions and guesses, but that's another matter).

He pointed out 1 plot hole I had never... ever heard of, and that is Garp lifting a 1.5 BILLION TON cannon ball and how the ship could hold it up.

I don't care about the ship part, but where in the hell did they get the 1.5Billion Ton number? I looked it up and I found a few posts on Google repeating it, I then reread basically every part with Garp in action and the Manga NEVER mentions how much he can lift (or the weight of his cannon balls).

Since this community is pretty well informed, and since I had never heard of such a thing, is that weight Canon? if so WHERE does it say?

Or is this 'plot hole' just BS
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

^ I'm guessing it was either some sort of equation some guy did, a SBS, or a translation of a one piece chapter different from the ones I read. No idea though, can't find the source of this info, which points to it being fake.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I was wondering about the power levels in OP after chapter 698. I am sure this question has been answered before and there is probably no one right answer but here goes; i think that the yonkou are the strongest characters in OP just cause there was nobody strong enough to take on WB 1v1. After the yonkou, i think that the admirals would be next and then followed by the Shichibukai and then finally the 11 supernovas. Obviously there are "special" characters that fit inside this chain such as Rayleigh and Dragon. What do you guys think?

Well the thing is, those special characters you mentioned are not the only ones that break your chart, you have the crew members of the emperors who could possibly be at a war lord level. Some of the novas are weaker than others and some regular pirates are stronger than some super novas. there are just a lot more moving parts that what you stated.
    for example you have former admirals, either with or not with from the marines. Also you have the VA's their power levels are all over the place. Some are not at the level of a war lord, some are above that, some are even at admiral level, (garp). lucci is also out their on the loose. Also the power difference in the war lords is rather great, i mean it ranges from buggy to mihawk. You also have the former war lords rolling around out their, like Jinbe, croc and moria, as well as pirates powerful enough to be war lords that would not except (ace, there are probably more). Not to mention that at one point Moria once fought on par 1 on 1 with an emperor. You have croc holding his own aginst the likes of Mihawk and an admiral, even for a short time, thats impressive. then you have the solo characters, such as enel dragon, and silvers, who are really powerful and would fit in some where in that dynamic. Plus CP0 is bound to ahve some nasty guys as well, not to mention other gov. programs that could have some really powerful guys as well. Also you have to remember dragons R.A. I am sure they have some really powerful characters, I mean we already know that they had one guy at a war lord level.

So in other words, its not as simple as just lining up the 3 big powers. so the chain is less like a chain and is more like a big massive fluid web, with characters constantly moving around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who ranks as the highest, the Gorosei or the Tenryūbito? I have many thoughts on this issue but I'd like to hear what you think.

Personally, I believe the Gorosei are in charge of protecting the Tenryūbito's interest with or without their approval. They also seem capable of organizing a coup d'etat to wipe out the Tenryūbito at anytime they wish as Cipher Pols and the World Government ranging from Kong to runts answer to them and yet still they haven't.

As such, it seems that the bloodline of the Tenryūbito is something worth treasuring.

Well i think there is more than we know their, I am sure they are either not all week or they are holding something big, like some kind of knowledge or something that keeps them up top and protected. IDK they could end up like the central 46 at some point or like the lords in naruto and it could just never be addressed as to why such strong characters answer to weaklings.

But knowing oda, there might be a story their, that we might very well get when we visit the R.A.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't wait!

I was wondering why haven't we seen luffy fight in his shrunken form. He should be stronger right. Think about stretching a rubber band, now make two and stretch. It become hard and stronger
    Spoiler!