Page 141 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1435
    Initiate
    Gear Second does damage to Luffy's own body and in turn drastically reduces his stamina and his lifespan begins to diminish...does that mean that luffy will have a short lifespan so he will die by his own body breakdown or he will face his destiny like roger?

As far as we know, Luffy doesn't have a desease, where as Roger knew he was dying from an earlier stage. So I don't think Luffy will face the same fate as Roger. Or else it wouldn't work, as Roger left the will of D, what ever that duty is, to the next generation. If Luffy dies before achieving it, then OP would be the biggest troll manga out there.

and as far as we can tell now it does not really hurt him. it ran him down before but he is much more powerful now so till seen other wise that effect is not a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Initiate
    Yes i agree with you cross777 but if Gear Second is similar to steroids as Rob Lucci mentioned then the results of using it will be indirectly in the future.

Yeah, well. It seems like Luffy can use G2 now without any side effects, prob because his body is so used to it now. He has has G2+ or G2 fire mode or w/e where it seems to greatly increase his speed and power over the standard G2, whiles also being able to burn things that he touches.

Quote Originally Posted by iMan` View Post
    Yes i agree with you cross777 but if Gear Second is similar to steroids as Rob Lucci mentioned then the results of using it will be indirectly in the future.
    Think thats more of a 'then thing', not 2 years later thing. To be a bit more specific,essentially Lucci said that Luffy was basically short-cutting to achieve what CP9 achieved through years of fortifying their body. Basically his body couldn't completely keep up with the technique it was using, like literally a heart beating faster than the body can handle it. I'd say with Luffy's former training by Gramps and the training for 2 years, (seeing as he's kinda only intelligent/ genius when it comes to gaining strength), he already was more prepared than Lucci might have thought, and now those 2 years has conditioned his body to more than keep up with the strain and possibly the greater strain than he's shown yet.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Knowing what little we know of them' How do you think the 'bigger' (as in the important strongest players + crews of these players in the OPU including the marines) powers deal with the weather/ storms/ natural disasters/ natural weather disasters and ocean( when falling in), as compared to how the Strawhat's deal with same said situations( which we've already seen)?

well we know white beard had fish man crew members... and big mam has the fish man pirates in her crew...maybe that is the reason for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sort of stuck on the "crews/SHs need fishman to undertake all the water issues" dilemma, huh cross? lol In my mind, the larger crews and marines have larger ships that can handle the weather issues better than the smaller vessels. Also, a lot of the larger players seem to have established bases and only move when necessity demands, and the Marines typically only make a move based upon those larger players' movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Sort of stuck on the "crews/SHs need fishman to undertake all the water issues" dilemma, huh cross? lol In my mind, the larger crews and marines have larger ships that can handle the weather issues better than the smaller vessels. Also, a lot of the larger players seem to have established bases and only move when necessity demands, and the Marines typically only make a move based upon those larger players' movements.
    Okay then, maybe I should rephrase the question a bit. hmmn....

Okay not saying Oda would ever write that way, since storywise it would just be disappointing; But with the weather and storms the way Oda writes, it is possible for the Strawhats to die, and thus those of their level and lower to die from the weather situation/ odditys/ natural diasters that the encounter alone.
    Do you also think those in or at the top of the OPU meaning for the sake of this question (for the sake of this question and making the question simpler) "just a bit above the "level of WB commanders", (more so their bodies, not necessarily their ships), "could, (not would, or will) die be killed from 1 of, or even any combination of, the many natural occurrences in the OPU??

The ocean, part of the question might be better off asking, what do you think those of the level mentioned above could be capable of doing underwater, in a fight, or just after falling in; in comparison to what we've seen Luffy so far be capable of? In other words, what do you think we can look forward to Luffy being capable of when he eventually reaches that level??