Page 140 of 144 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1435
    What if Sanji knock out Zoro back in TB arc and took on Kuma's challenged instead. Would he been able to tanked the pain? And yeah I think Zoro has better endurance and stamina than Sanji but I think Zoro was more beaten than Sanji in that arc specially after he took a full punch from Oars.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    What if Sanji knock out Zoro back in TB arc and took on Kuma's challenged instead. Would he been able to tanked the pain? And yeah I think Zoro has better endurance and stamina than Sanji but I think Zoro was more beaten than Sanji in that arc specially after he took a full punch from Oars.
    There's...there's just no way. I can't think of any scenario in the past of this manga where Sanji was shown to be able to endure the kind of abuse that Zoro eats for breakfast. Well, Sanji can survive critical attacks/injuries, but only Zoro ever gets up and does more fighting afterwards (vs. Mr. 1, anyone). Not that I don't like Sanji.

Whatever happened to Vander Decken? He didn't pop fish ecstasy like the other New Fishmen Pirates, so he didn't grow old. He was seemingly killed by his own axe against Hordy, but it wasn't confirmed. His hands weren't shown to be cut off, so he can still attack Shirahoshi whenever and wherever he'd like. Hmm...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Rereading chapter 640, we see Van Decken suddenly lose concious with foam coming out of his mouth as if he had been hit by CoC. Has this been explained yet?

*^ I don't think he's been shown since then, I thought he died.

Do you all think it's a fair statement that the Marines/World Government are the main 'evil' in OPverse? that is to say, while not every Marine is bad the organization as a whole does more harm then good.

Also, has it ever been explained how much Piracy there was before Rogers died?
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Not much has been told about Opverse before Roger, heck we don't know much about Roger's time either, only about part of his travels.

As for the Marines though, I don't think they are the main evil. If anything the WG in general, may become the main evil through the void period, but that's still some way off. I reckon it'll be a while before any of that happens though. As of currently, the Marines are justice, although there is much corruption there.

OH, and I don't think Van Decken died, I recall seeing him being put into the cell with Hodi. Might have remembered wrong. However, having said that, when someone dies, they normally cough blood, not foam, unless it was poisoned, but who could have poisoned him. I reckon there's got to be more to it than that. Most likely a hint from Oda about something.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Do ya guys think Whitebeard had a child ?! (of flesh and blood you know what i mean ;D) Hope this question wasnt asked before :3 .

I dont know if this is the right place for the question , but its not "good/big" enough to open a new thread lulz.
    i always thought it might have been croc. i mean that might be why he hates the old man so much because he made all those other people his kids and family and cared more or just as much from them as he did for his real son or something like that? that would explain the reaction he had when he kicked it and why he had emotional wounds after the battle.

but more than likely this will be nothing more than crazy cross theory #87394
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i always thought it might have been croc. i mean that might be why he hates the old man so much because he made all those other people his kids and family and cared more or just as much from them as he did for his real son or something like that? that would explain the reaction he had when he kicked it and why he had emotional wounds after the battle.

I actually agree with this theory. I mean I know it's off by a long shot, but it seems crazy yet logical enough to meet Oda's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post

it would be nice if it was true

Initiate

Devil fruit

hey did anyone notice the bag of apples CC had in the snow when the slime monster fully formed? can devil fruits be manufactured with different abilities or did CC just stumble onto a synthetic version?

http://www.manymanga.com/O/One%20Pie..._676.html#ecms

Quote Originally Posted by 101 View Post
    hey did anyone notice the bag of apples CC had in the snow when the slime monster fully formed? can devil fruits be manufactured with different abilities or did CC just stumble onto a synthetic version?

http://www.manymanga.com/O/One%20Pie..._676.html#ecms
    read the thread: One Piece 676 Discussion/ 677 Predictions. you'll find the anwsers there