Page 96 of 144 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    I noticed that some. But i think lately the backgrounds and stuff picked back up a bit lately. I think it was the HM setting that made them seem worse. Though, that coulda been just laziness. There might be more instances, but cant clearly remember where. But his character designs are still good. He improved that and the backgrounds might have dropped a bit or just lagged behind. I really like how he draws his characters with wardrobes.. Its just in shinigami forms and souls you dont really see wear them in chapters.
    The matching/merging(I know theres a better word here) of backgrounds and characters might have been better at the beginning than now. But i still like his art the most.

This is not where we agree ^ lol
    I definitely believe he has the skills. Whether he uses them or not is the bigger question.
    Agreed and Tite also at the beginning showed he had story writing ability that was close to Odas but it got duller and inconsistent as well. It seems with the time skip Tite might be reviving his actual focus but only time will tell. I cannot deny Tite has amazing potential but he does not always use it for one reason or another, all I know is now he is forced to play catch up in the mangaka world.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Agreed and Tite also at the beginning showed he had story writing ability that was close to Odas but it got duller and inconsistent as well. It seems with the time skip Tite might be reviving his actual focus but only time will tell. I cannot deny Tite has amazing potential but he does not always use it for one reason or another, all I know is now he is forced to play catch up in the mangaka world.
    i think unlike oda he got caught up in his own story and backed him self in to a corner. and now that he is out of that arc i think he can get the story back on track but still oda was good enough not to back him self in to a corner any where.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, from hat i've seen from the latest chapters I think he's back on track and has pretty much figured out the next arc.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    oda = legendary status while tite kubo is just a regular citizen

how old is oda

his birthday is January 1, 1975 making him 35
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thx bro

thats what i am here for new guy any time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    thats what i am here for new guy any time.
    Yeah, but most prefer google. :-p

oh come on i may be nuts when it come to theories but i am a wealth of knowledge when it comes to one piece trivia facts. google please i eat google for breakfast lol (P.S. i use google to LOL). but thats what this thread is for people ask us, we then go to google and post it here. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]