Page 95 of 144 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
    I can agree with that and and they are all chasing after Toriyama who was chasing after Tezuka lol.

The truth is that both Oda and Kishimoto were selected to be on the committee for the Tenzuka award along with Toriyama and Watsuki because of there prowess.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

When the individual who can't even comprehend his favorite manga is criticizing about it's rival manga's.

I can't help but laugh.

Was that a shot at me
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I can agree with that and and they are all chasing after Toriyama who was chasing after Tezuka lol.

The truth is that both Oda and Kishimoto were selected to be on the committee for the Tenzuka award along with Toriyama and Watsuki because of there prowess.
    as well they should be there skills are unmatched among the manga world as it is right now yeah and like i said right now those two are the only ones at the top of the mountain right now
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    I want to say my piece. Comparing the 3 major shonen mangakas I can say this. Naruto has the best plot line and OP has the best characters and the best writing. I just find Tite as uncreative with lack luster writing and only a few tags to draw the readers in and make them curious. Narutos story line is much more impressive but going from point A to B he lacks Odas creativity and style. I feel Odas one major issue is the overall plot and story line is a bit simplistic but he makes p for it with his tag lines. This is why I say the only one of the 3 that stands out as slightly lazy mostly due to his inconsistent and usually slow riding style is Tite. He takes forever to get to a point and draws things out to long and has way to many uneventful chapters.

I dont feel comfortable say Kishimoto or Oda are lazy or not on the same level, but Tite has yet to show me he is even comparable.
    Well, seeing as you say this, i must ask, how do you feel about the beginning of bleach?

Tite just wasnt able to keep it as good as that, and the manga seems to be slowly declining from such a high standard with only moments of the greatness it had. I will say that it seems like bleach might be better read in bulks rather than weekly. He is a rather slow and inconsistent writer, too.

I think Tite has the best drawings of the 3, though. But he does lack in the writing area, but i think the story setting itself is plenty good. There are many areas that can be explored, its just that those areas are already expecting big things.
    I hope bleach gets better with this new arc, which it seems it might.

And i believe FMs shot was at cross, it generally is.

but i disagree i thing that Kishimoto, Oda and mashima can all out draw tite i mean he does have skills just not near kishimoto or oda.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Well, seeing as you say this, i must ask, how do you feel about the beginning of bleach?

Tite just wasnt able to keep it as good as that, and the manga seems to be slowly declining from such a high standard with only moments of the greatness it had. I will say that it seems like bleach might be better read in bulks rather than weekly. He is a rather slow and inconsistent writer, too.

I think Tite has the best drawings of the 3, though. But he does lack in the writing area, but i think the story setting itself is plenty good. There are many areas that can be explored, its just that those areas are already expecting big things.
    I hope bleach gets better with this new arc, which it seems it might.

And i believe FMs shot was at cross, it generally is.
    I agree its the inconsistency that makes me upset it started out well written but then it just seemed like he was reaching. As for drawing it was better then the other 2 in the beginning. He used to draw amazing backgrounds and shadows that brought out the characters even more but he slowly began to stop because it was to much work.

There was a time when I thought he was almost on the same level as Kentaro Miura as an artist but that changed.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Was that a shot at me
    Come on Joshe have more confidence in yourself.

But no it wasn't directed to you, was more of a indirect shot anyways.

Veteran Member
    I agree its the inconsistency that makes me upset it started out well written but then it just seemed like he was reaching. As for drawing it was better then the other 2 in the beginning. He used to draw amazing backgrounds and shadows that brought out the characters even more but he slowly began to stop because it was to much work.

There was a time when I thought he was almost on the same level as Kentaro Miura as an artist but that changed.
    I noticed that some. But i think lately the backgrounds and stuff picked back up a bit lately. I think it was the HM setting that made them seem worse. Though, that coulda been just laziness. There might be more instances, but cant clearly remember where. But his character designs are still good. He improved that and the backgrounds might have dropped a bit or just lagged behind. I really like how he draws his characters with wardrobes.. Its just in shinigami forms and souls you dont really see wear them in chapters.
    The matching/merging(I know theres a better word here) of backgrounds and characters might have been better at the beginning than now. But i still like his art the most.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    but i disagree i thing that Kishimoto, Oda and mashima can all out draw tite i mean he does have skills just not near kishimoto or oda.
    This is not where we agree ^ lol
    I definitely believe he has the skills. Whether he uses them or not is the bigger question.

OH i totally see your point, he has skill and bleach does so well because of loyal fans but i do not think he shows that skill at all, i would like to see what work he might do after bleach. i think that is where we will see where tites skills are really at. because with out the loyal bleach fan i would like to see how well a work done by him does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]