Page 89 of 144 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    If I have a viking funeral for my car would it talk to me?
    only if you are triping on some really special mushrooms first LOL but yeah really not safe. unless you work for myth busters then have them hock you up LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Have you taken it on any epic adventures? (e.g. To a Sky Island?)

Edit: Or I suppose hallucinogens might work... But you might risk some burns that way.
    Haha!

Roshi I'm beginning to like your sense of humor a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    only if you are triping on some really special mushrooms first LOL but yeah really not safe. unless you work for myth busters then have them hock you up LOL.
    Don't even think mushrooms would do it, although Salvia might. That's no joke look it up on youtube.

why when i'm reading one piece, the manga(picture) does not load even quarter the page?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
    why when i'm reading one piece, the manga(picture) does not load even quarter the page?
    Are you reading from the beginning of the series? Most of those pages were scanlated many years ago when 640x480 was a standard resolution of a computer screen. Modern computer screens have over 4 times as many pixels, hence the difference in picture size.

yes, i'm reading from the beginning. let's say it is like this, you're looking at a picture of a woman and all you can see is her hair. is that okay?

yes, i'm reading from the beginning. let's say it is like this, you're looking at a picture of a woman and all you can see is her hair. is that okay?
    it is just bad pixel size due to them being loaded along time ago i think some one might be re loading them. but yes it is normal for the older chapters to be like that because they are so old.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds like you was reading it when it was really crowded. The mangastream servers suck so over populated it runs real slow.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    it is just bad pixel size due to them being loaded along time ago i think some one might be re loading them. but yes it is normal for the older chapters to be like that because they are so old.
    and i am almost finish reading OP, i'm now at chapter 596

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Sounds like you was reading it when it was really crowded. The mangastream servers suck so over populated it runs real slow.
    OP is one of the best manga. no wonder people will keep reading it right?
    Last edited by BigBang; 11-09-2010 at 04:56 AM.

I can't wait!

Davy Jones locker has been coming up a lot lately so i was thinking "what if its the place where those who eat two devil fruit go" it that plausible?
    Spoiler!