Page 84 of 144 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
    Has anybody heard the rumor that Oda said in an interview that the next Straw Hat is a former Boss, and they will make an become one before the New World. It is going around the onemanga forum like it's gospel and I have never heard/seen anything like that over here. Are they all smoking crack?

There is a contingent over there that are convinced that Arlong is going to be the next Straw Hat... Nucking futs... Maybe I'm not catching their sarcasm.

The thing about that is that we don't know what kind of boss; main boss, secondary bos, etc. Really depends on when the interview was, like if it was before Franky joined then it would obviously be him as he was a former boss. If it was more recent then you would have to think about which bosses would actually join Luffy. Which is 0, as the ones who joined Luffy in Impel down did it for themselves. Now the Bosses for the crew members is a different story as they were not all too evil. That of course is only if the interview is true. I've hear it a while back and I think I read it(I've read a lot of Oda interviews and SBS and can't remember it all). You got me interested, so I will look for this legendary Interview: I dub it, "Oda's Lost Interview That Will Prove cross777 Wrong About Fishmen Joining The Crew". Catchy title, don't you think? Actually, forget the last part of it, 'cause I know that will stick and I don't want to bash cross for no reason whatsoever. I shall search for "Oda's Lost Interview".

Oh and the people at AP forums, One Manga forums and Mangafox forums are complete retards. They don't know anything about One Piece and at most inspire those who do know things about One Piece to come up with logical discussions that they will then agree with. Plus they all hate Perona, those faggots.

Edit: I just skimmed through the interviews that I could find and no such thing came up. It is most likely just a Rumor. If it isn't then please share it if you have it.
    Just to let you guys know if you don't already, Oda is about to release a ton of info next month in a whatsitcalled book. You know those one things where he releases a lot of information about characters and the story and all that? I hear that comes out next month.
    Last edited by xioaxioa; 10-28-2010 at 02:05 PM.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    The thing about that is that we don't know what kind of boss; main boss, secondary bos, etc. Really depends on when the interview was, like if it was before Franky joined then it would obviously be him as he was a former boss. If it was more recent then you would have to think about which bosses would actually join Luffy. Which is 0, as the ones who joined Luffy in Impel down did it for themselves. Now the Bosses for the crew members is a different story as they were not all too evil. That of course is only if the interview is true. I've hear it a while back and I think I read it(I've read a lot of Oda interviews and SBS and can't remember it all). You got me interested, so I will look for this legendary Interview: I dub it, "Oda's Lost Interview That Will Prove cross777 Wrong About Fishmen Joining The Crew". Catchy title, don't you think? Actually, forget the last part of it, 'cause I know that will stick and I don't want to bash cross for no reason whatsoever. I shall search for "Oda's Lost Interview".

Oh and the people at AP forums, One Manga forums and Mangafox forums are complete retards. They don't know anything about One Piece and at most inspire those who do know things about One Piece to come up with logical discussions that they will then agree with. Plus they all hate Perona, those faggots.

Edit: I just skimmed through the interviews that I could find and no such thing came up. It is most likely just a Rumor. If it isn't then please share it if you have it.
    Just to let you guys know if you don't already, Oda is about to release a ton of info next month in a whatsitcalled book. You know those one things where he releases a lot of information about characters and the story and all that? I hear that comes out next month.
    Adding to this I heard that interview was a rumor as well skimming through the AP forums few months ago. AP forums is full with a bunch of tards, only like few actually say some real good shit. One manga and mangafox are even worse.

About the book you mentioned I read the AP forum thread on it. Greg said it's Data Book green coming out Nov 4. It will have 400 pages because its having all the past cover story pages including in it. He will be answering like 90 One Piece mysteries, but you could bet that most of them will be just retarded fan questions and only have like possibly 1 of them being a mind blowing story answer. And possibly extend the haki explanation.

Also the data books will not be translated to English by Viz media, Naruto's got translated because it's obviously way more popular outside Japan. One Piece lucked out on that. So I would just get the the Japanese tanks if you do collect them or w/e, I keep them to have as motivation to actually learn f*cking Japanese but I doubt I'll ever do it.

Whose 2 Years Of Training Was A Worse Hell?

Sanjis anger at Luffy for him having to train in an island of men and having his manhood questioned and constantly fighting makes me wonder who had it worse

Luffy was on an island that constantly changed in seasons with wild animals and having to survive Silvers training

Zoro lost an eye being stuck on an island with the deadly Dracule Mihawk, not to mention Perona

Nami was on an island with some annoy weather wizards

Ussop was on a living Island that constant tried to eat him where he had to grow stamina just to survive, not to mention the powerful giant insects and the living plants.

Sanji we already talked about

Chopper was studying medicine on an island where the birds and men were at war for brief period of time

Robin was a prisoner then she ended up with Dragon

Franky was in the freezing cold studying Vegapunks awesome blueprints

Brook was playing a concert around the world

Ild go
    Ussop (living island did it for me)
    Luffy (Silvers + extreme weather)
    Sanji (no woman lol)
    Zoro (mihawk is dangerous but at least he had Perona to fix him up)
    Franky (Freezing even for a cyborg)
    Nami (those men were annoying)
    Chopper
    Robin
    Brook
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    at first robins was the worst she was a prisoner, but she got rescued.

ussops was more dangerous because his life was in danger

sanji's was dangerous because of different reasons

O yeah forgot about the prison
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

physically Ussop's is the worst he burnt tons of his fat..cant imagine what kinda fitness training he had..haha..and dont forget that 2 years ago he was just a weakling that insect island was too much for him..hehe

It was even too much for Heraclesn~ (since he said no-one or nothing has been able to leave he island)
    It even swallowed huge seamonsters.
    He must have done some insane training (which was deffinitly needed for the New World)

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Has anybody heard the rumor that Oda said in an interview that the next Straw Hat is a former Boss, and they will make an become one before the New World. It is going around the onemanga forum like it's gospel and I have never heard/seen anything like that over here. Are they all smoking crack?

There is a contingent over there that are convinced that Arlong is going to be the next Straw Hat... Nucking futs... Maybe I'm not catching their sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post

as X said arlong park, onemanga, and mangafox forums are just a flipping mess and as a rule, if there is a rummer said with out a solid reliable source given. just write it off as nothing more than crazy talk
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    It was even too much for Heraclesn~ (since he said no-one or nothing has been able to leave he island)
    It even swallowed huge seamonsters.
    He must have done some insane training (which was deffinitly needed for the New World)
    Yeah but I still cant believe Silvers training wasnt the hardest and the conditions he chose were not as bad close to Ussops but yeah a living Island seems has got to be the biggest nightmare.

^ Yeah dont believe onemanga they believe weird things like Gin coming back and joining o wait thats u lol jk. No but seriously onemanga forum has some weird theories that would be a stretch for even Oda to explain.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT