Page 80 of 144 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    3D and coming out in March. don't think there's much more info than that right now. also not an Oda movie so...
    AWWWWWWW so its mostly just a glorified filler episode
    thanks for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so i posted this under One Piece 599 Discussions/ 600 Predictions but i no one responded maybe because there isn't enough to go on or w/e but just wondering about peoples thoughts on the subject.

So on page 15 of chapter 599 just wondering what eccentricities Sentoumaru was talking about that Kuma had done after the personality change. Maybe a default in the memory loss who knows. Just somthing to think about lol.

^ Because it pretty much was mentioned what we already seen....

Kuma acting on his own even after the experiments, even though supposedly he still stood conscious to a point. Sento was pretty much just saying it continued during the time-skip.

He didn't mean anything else by it, not like anyone is going to solve Kuma's f!cking mystery anytime soon anyways. For those you missed it , this just proves what happen before the time skip Kuma meeting Shakky was a fight. Oda drew him with the beep beep beam sh!t but he didn't attack them.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFanatic View Post
    so i posted this under One Piece 599 Discussions/ 600 Predictions but i no one responded maybe because there isn't enough to go on or w/e but just wondering about peoples thoughts on the subject.

So on page 15 of chapter 599 just wondering what eccentricities Sentoumaru was talking about that Kuma had done after the personality change. Maybe a default in the memory loss who knows. Just somthing to think about lol.
    it could be a glitch or an unenforceable occurrence in the programing. or something like that
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So I was in the DF thread and it made me start thinking to back when buggy was going to sell his DF, back then they said DF's sell for 100m each (depending if the effect is known i imagine).

Does anyone else think that 100m beri for a DF is incredibly cheap? ... Luffy and them got 300m from sky island and they only took what they could grab, decent pirates in the NW must have a few 100m lying around.

And like the yonkou should have basically all the money they would ever need, i know some ppl in OPU dont want a DF but why wouldnt a yonkou just buy DF's for all his crew that wants it lol

does it make sense to anyone? why wouldn't rich captains strengthen their men, why wouldn't all of WB's crew not have DF powers.. they only make you stronger, and i think a 'pride' reason would be pretty lame lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by OPFanatic View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    So I was in the DF thread and it made me start thinking to back when buggy was going to sell his DF, back then they said DF's sell for 100m each (depending if the effect is known i imagine).

Does anyone else think that 100m beri for a DF is incredibly cheap? ... Luffy and them got 300m from sky island and they only took what they could grab, decent pirates in the NW must have a few 100m lying around.

And like the yonkou should have basically all the money they would ever need, i know some ppl in OPU dont want a DF but why wouldnt a yonkou just buy DF's for all his crew that wants it lol

does it make sense to anyone? why wouldn't rich captains strengthen their men, why wouldn't all of WB's crew not have DF powers.. they only make you stronger, and i think a 'pride' reason would be pretty lame lol
    one there rare so u might not find them for sale two you misunderstood
    "You could sell 'em for hundreds of millions. But one bite might leave you with a lifetime of problems you know!?" Jyabura so it hundreds of mill not 100 mill flat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    one there rare so u might not find them for sale two you misunderstood
    "You could sell 'em for hundreds of millions. But one bite might leave you with a lifetime of problems you know!?" Jyabura so it hundreds of mill not 100 mill flat
    i coulda swore it said 100m in the text box.. ill look it up tonight and repost
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

I can't wait!

is Rayleigh sword one of the 12 Saijō Ō Wazamono Grade Swords/ 12 Supreme Grade Swords?
    Spoiler!

^Not confirmed or anything. Same goes for Shanks sword just so you know.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    i coulda swore it said 100m in the text box.. ill look it up tonight and repost
    even if buggy did say 100 mill jyabara cleared that up for us plus you will need the offical viz version to be sure either way so best to go with the newer info over the old
    Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    is Raylieh sword one of the 12 Saijō Ō Wazamono Grade Swords/ 12 Supreme Grade Swords?
    we have nothing to say it is for all we know its just a plain sword. i dont think to be a top swords men you need one of those 12 swords i think its one of those things where if you have one good for you but if you dont its not that big of a deal you can still have a high quality sword. plus silvers might not really care even though one of the 12 swords is awesome a sword is a sword and even just a plain high quality sword can get the job done. and even a plain run of the mill sword may be super strong with haki IDK. my best guess is no because right now we have no proof that it is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]