Page 8 of 144 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    i thought so...

i assume the finest one is the wadoichimonji that he got from his late friend, and the dude in loguetown dare to bid higher than 20mill for it ..

i dont know if it is just me, but it seems zoro's bounty was just too small..
    after alabasta, the gap between luffy and zoro were only 40mill, but now its 180mill.. i personally think, in terms of pure power (if you don't count the haki thing in), they both are almost equal..

i'm also still wonder, what exactly is the thing that smoker said to aokiji in his letter??

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Ive been thinking about this for a while so i thought id just ask.

So if aoki and luffy were to fight again would luffys 2nd gear steam do something about the ice like melt it or something.

don't think so. none of luffy's opponents hit with gear 2nd suffered burns, so in my opinion it wouldn't melt aokiji's ice attack.

except for enel's df, only his haki will nullify a logia's attack

Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post

So if aoki and luffy were to fight again would luffys 2nd gear steam do something about the ice like melt it or something.
    but i have a feeling that luffy's gear2 contain a little bit of haki, that is why he could hit BB face hard and hit magellan's body.. he may can gave aokiji a nice hit, but not with a very significant effect for sure..

but yea, imo gear2 steam heat will prevent his body from icing..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post

I think it might melt normal ice a little bit, but not Aoki's if his ice has been strengthened by Haki.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    I think it might melt normal ice a little bit, but not Aoki's if his ice has been strengthened by Haki.
    how would haki make his ice stronger thats doesnt make alot of sense his power is the element of ice as seem it wont strengthen unless he makess more layers of ice and we dont no if he can even use haki its not a everybody thing

How did zoro know what country ryumma was from?

Hmm becaause he was a legend, also read the one shot oda called monster i think that has ryumma on it....

question

does mr.3 a logia user?? i remember in impel down when he is in level 4 the blazing hell his finger are melting... does that mean he is a logia user??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    question

does mr.3 a logia user?? i remember in impel down when he is in level 4 the blazing hell his finger are melting... does that mean he is a logia user??
    He's paramecia, though keen observation. http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Mr.3