Page 73 of 144 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast
    Read my viz volume, and so far on the first page with them in the bars Smoker after attacking Luffy is the first to mention seastone and IIRC it's the first time it's mention in the story too. Seastone ain't rare yeah....he said all the navy bars in the jail are made out of it. But like arisart said, could just be like that for the WG/Navy, wouldnt be surprised if this has something to do with Vegapunk.

Anyways,all he says is "we still don't understand all of the sea prism stone's properties, but we do know that it emits a energy identical to the ocean's. Think of it as sea as solid form."

So I still don't think it's as hard as diamond or harder. But I will continue to read just in case.

Edit: I read they whole thing when they was in the cage that was only thing mentioned about the stone, but it did show the stone is really hard, the bananacroc broke it's teeth on it. But I still think Newgate can bust them open with no problem. Or even if he can't not like he is dependent on his DF powers in the first place.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-22-2010 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    lol it cane onyl be found in a certain sea doesent mean sh*t
    for exmeple most of the banana's come from afrike only does that mean it's rare no it doesent
    It's only rare when it is literly stated it's rare and i dont tink it has ever bin if it has bin plz show me the chapter
    I only stated that to support what I said about the WG having a monopoly over it. Anyway, whether it's rare or not that's what would non-WG people would see it since it's hard to get a hold of one.

sig made by me

I think its more of a matter that its just hard to get, and the WG has control of the only means to get it. Like how the marines have control of the triangle sea current thing that connect enies lobby, impel down, and marine ford. And once you get the sea stone, its hard to craft it since it is so hard. I think its hardness was stated in the Enies Lobby arc when zoro and usopp(sogeking) were handcuffed together.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i was looking at my sig above his law sig and is it just me or does mihawk and law look alike?
    OH SNAP! You're right! Could the demon mihawk actually be a human being with family!?

Spoiler!

Dam Enies Lobby is all over the place, I'll try to find it, thanks for the hint though Sicnarf.

Spoiler!

that's where the diamond came from. anyone have a raw to double check the translation? (i never know where to find them!!! haha!)

and i don't know that it would be that hard to get your hands on it or that the WG has a monopoly on it persay (we haven't seen that much detail on it in the manga) but they are probably (Vegapunk) the only ones with the means to craft it. just like if you find oil in your back yard you can't just put it in your car. gotta be processed you know.

edit: just realized that was my 100th post even though i've been comin here for years...haha! yeah for silent observation!

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

yeah, VP is probably the one who discovered the means to craft it, I agree. Man, the WG would be straight up SCREWED with out vegapunk! AND FRANKY'S GETTIN ALL HIS WEAPONS!!

HAPPY 100th ANNIVERSARY!

Spoiler!

haha, thx, comin from you who's been here all of a month and a bit already approaching 400...haha!

with vegapunk's designs franky could add to his repetoire but there's no way he'd be able to get it done to the level VP would. big bonus for franky and the SHs tho!

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

yeah they are
    and is any one going to go in to depth with the mihawk law think i brought up i mean they are a lot a like both some what law back and look the same and carry big a** swords ? and mihawks wares a cross and law has crosses on his blade? gift from daddy LOL or uncle mihawk LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

im workin on it, I love the idea but its REALLY hard to find a picture of them in the same position where they are both either smiling or frowning! They are really similar except that Law is always smiling and mihawk is always frowning! AHHHHH!

Spoiler!