Page 72 of 144 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gaza-pirate View Post
    can some one answer if for some strange magical reason white beard was caught by the marines and was place in seastone hand cuffs if he would or wouldn't be able to break them and escape and probably use haki in the process?

Why doesn't ace use his haki in the war? Do u think he is too inexpirienced?(which I doubt because he is on wb crew and most of the commanders know about and use haki)
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I'm not sure on that, but that is a real good thing you brought up, Haki use on seastone? This might happen later on, we already seen it can effect things besides people because of Shanks. Just not sure what haki it is or is a combination or w/e the fuck. But obviously Ace couldn't do it so no for him. Whitebeard's general inhuman strength could probably just break them off. He single handily tossed a giant.....
    I seriously doubt that. Seastone is harder than diamond. If it can easily break then there have been tons of escaped prisoners from ID. I don't think brute force can break a seastone. You brought up a good topic though. Haki on seastone, yeah I think it's possible. If a DF powers can be used on seastone I don't see why haki cannot.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I seriously doubt that. Seastone is harder than diamond. If it can easily break then there have been tons of escaped prisoners from ID. I don't think brute force can break a seastone. You brought up a good topic though. Haki on seastone, yeah I think it's possible. If a DF powers can be used on seastone I don't see why haki cannot.
    I don't remember Seastone being harder than diamond. Tell me what arc they mentioned this, by the way they only use it on DF users. Because the point of them are specially made for DF users.

So until you convince me, I do think Whitebeard can just snap his wrist and bash them. His DF doesn't give him and strength just his ability to create quakes. He himself is just insanely experianced and strong, was the strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I don't remember Seastone being harder than diamond. Tell me what arc they mentioned this, by the way they only use it on DF users. Because the point of them are specially made for DF users.

So until you convince me, I do think Whitebeard can just snap his wrist and bash them. His DF doesn't give him and strength just his ability to create quakes. He himself is just insanely experianced and strong, was the strongest.
    I can't remember what chapter. I'm not sure if it was smoker who stated it. I'll just give you mister OPwiki XD http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Kairo...note-seeship-1

just scroll down to "Other effects"

I'll try to search for it in the manga still. Anyway if seastone is harder than diamond then it's common sense to use it even to those who doesn't have DF specially with those physically strong prisoners. I bet they used seastone handcuffs on Jimbei.

sig made by me

You don't have to give me the exact chapter, I wouldn't mind rereading the arc in general. Hmm I don't know, to me it seems that type of fact wouldn't be something I forget so easily. But than again my memory sucks.

Thing is seastone suppose to be rare or hard to get, IRRC wasn't that mentioned by Smoker also?

i was looking at my sig above his law sig and is it just me or does mihawk and law look alike?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@FenixMarco it was sayd by Crocodail in the alabasta ark when luffy, zoro, nami, and smoker where captured in the sea stone kage

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i was looking at my sig above his law sig and is it just me or does mihawk and law look alike?
    maybe mihawk is law's father!?! naw...i don't see it.

i don't know that seastone is all THAT rare seeing as all marine warships are coated with it on the bottom to hide themselves from sea kings while they sail back and forth across the calm belt.

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

i dont tink sea stone is rare not at all i tink it's more it's hard to use it for like small tings like weapons (swords and so) becuese if u take hard tings and like rocks and u try making it small or sharp it's realy hard or it's just expensive

and another reason why it's not rare all the marine cells are made of it
    they got plenty of nets with it and plenty of handcuffs i

Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    maybe mihawk is law's father!?! naw...i don't see it.

i don't know that seastone is all THAT rare seeing as all marine warships are coated with it on the bottom to hide themselves from sea kings while they sail back and forth across the calm belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    i dont tink sea stone is rare not at all i tink it's more it's hard to use it for like small tings like weapons (swords and so) becuese if u take hard tings and like rocks and u try making it small or sharp it's realy hard or it's just expensive

and another reason why it's not rare all the marine cells are made of it
    they got plenty of nets with it and plenty of handcuffs i
    Seastone is rare. It just that the WG has the monopoly over it. Smoker said it can only be found on a certain sea. It could be a WG territory.

sig made by me

lol it cane onyl be found in a certain sea doesent mean sh*t
    for exmeple most of the banana's come from afrike only does that mean it's rare no it doesent
    It's only rare when it is literly stated it's rare and i dont tink it has ever bin if it has bin plz show me the chapter